Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Oh yea, AND.....there will be no Kitten diss-ery on this thread. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Cheers, my friends.  It doesn't bother me at all.  No one is forced to read anything they don't like.  I know this thread gets confusing at times, but part of it was related to a joke we had going ages ago and had no reference to translations from one language to another.

I had a big bowl of homemade vegetable beef soup for my supper.  It was really delicious.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

My no healthy food bent continues. I had homemade nachos.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Bad and unhealthy.  Why are you doing this to yourself?  Bet they tasted good.  lol

Sportsdude

Because I'm self loathing. I don't know. Atleast I didn't go out to eat that would have been worse. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me just been in this funk for 3 days. Its annoying.

Russ

kitten wrote:
 Cheers, my friends.  It doesn't bother me at all.  No one is forced to read anything they don't like.  I know this thread gets confusing at times, but part of it was related to a joke we had going ages ago and had no reference to translations from one language to another.

I had a big bowl of homemade vegetable beef soup for my supper.  It was really delicious.

Good way of doing it, thick skin. You have to have it on the 'net as its only words and with no body language behind it can be taken any number of ways depending onthe mood the reader is in.

And as to no reference to translations from languages, au contrair mon amie...

Gopher wrote:
 Don't they communicate by radar?

kitten wrote:
 Sure, but try translating it.

Gopher wrote:
 Well, translation was previously my work for a number of years.....

kitten wrote:
 Really?  Translating from what to what?

Gopher wrote:
 English to German and vice versa.

So yes! I had some sort of contribution to this thread..

Otherwise I wouldnt worry about the confusion, its quite amusing. As long as you dont mind a few of us reading it and not replying.[/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Is there bad weather like grey skies and rain?  Sometimes that can affect a person's mood.  About the only way to get out of a funk is to get so busy you don't notice it.  

Sportsdude

Yeah its been cold. It was partly cloudy yesterday. Yeah weather can make you depressed more if your depressed lol. I usually love the cold rainy weather. Thats when I come 'alive'. See part of me thinks I'm down because I never get out of the house. Thats not good.

kitten

It certainly isn't.  Time to walk the dog.  (or the cat!)

Sportsdude

Really? Should I walk Ozzie now? We used to walk Ozzie around this time all the time at my old house but in the new nieghbourhood I feel to 'oh thats the new people-ish'

kitten

Who cares what people might think?  They would more likely think it's nice to see.  And you will both feel better for it.

Russ

Why? Its good for you and the dog. Also its a good way to meet your neighbors and show you are a normal neighbor.

that being said I jsut came back from walking brick.

Walk a cat? We did that for the first little while when we got the last few kittens until they knew our house. But I have always thought its mean to keep a cat on a leash. IMO they are meant to run through neighbors yards terrorising birds and dogs that cant get at them.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I walked my cat for the first five days after I got him.  After that I threw away the leash and harness.  Cats need to be free, it's their nature.

Sportsdude

LOL Okay I'll do it. Going for a walk now. Probably the stuck up local city cops are going to pull me over. pricks!

Oh and Kitten I put Angel in Ozzies cage while Ozzie was in there. Ozzie looked like he was going to have a heart attack and Tigger was just purring away loudly lol. they can't both fit in there. lol!  

kitten

See, that's another reason why they have to lose weight.  They like being in the cage together.

|