Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I presume that 6 really does constitute "a whole host"?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

It's half-a-dozen more than I expected.  

If you should happen to come across a good deal on a well-used brain, let me know what it costs and I'll try to save up for a transplant.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

No that really IS asking me something, I've no idea at all where to start looking since body snatching became illegal.

kitten

By the time one becomes available I won't remember why I needed it.

Gopher

It wouldn't know how to work either.

kitten

Neither do I so we would be made for each other.

Gopher

Alas though that the mutual discovery came far too late. I'm calling a halt for now, as I walk about the town I'll make enquiries of everyone I know towards the answering of your desire.

kitten

Thank you so much for doing my research.  There's nothing to be found here.  Enjoy your walk and the rest of your day.

Gopher

Well yes, that's yesterday over and a new one underway. I forgot all about making enquiries as to how you could get a new brain, my most profuse apologies. Have you tried the butchers?

kitten

They only had sheep's brains, and I don't want to be a follower.

Gopher

Fantastic weather here today, we've had 14 hours non-stop rain, including a delightful period this morning when 50mm fell in three hours. I had to walk through floods that reached four inches below my knees! It's all happening: fire engines, police, ambulances, TV etc.

kitten

And you chose to live there!  Why???  We are enjoying sunshine and reasonable temperatures and before you ask, no, I would not care to trade.  Really though, that sounds like beastly weather.  Do you have to work outside in it?

Gopher

No, but I have to walk through it. It came more or less out of the blue, however it's the fourth time it's happened in two months - worst thing is I can't see below the water to look for pennies that might be hiding there.

Sportsdude

Yeah it finally stopped raining at the farm. We had 152 to 228mm of rain here in a 24hr period yesterday. 6-9 inches.

creeks were full to the brim.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Great, isn't it?

|