LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

To accompany it you can also have my LAST WORD.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Doesn't think birthdays are all that special..

Happy birthday D..

But I shall steal your present of the Last Word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Because you told me you'd stolen it, I visited you invisibly and stole back the last word.      

Orik

How does one use an archaic form of saying visit to steal the last word..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Archaic? Last word.

Natasha

^ LOL @ you both.

But now I have the last word and have regiven it to DDD  

Orik

You can not give away, what you never owned.. Last word

DDD

Thanks everyone for LAST WORD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 5 more  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Total amount of dollars gambled away last night after walking away with double my original stake is 1,674.94 cents.. That is a lot of money gambled away a few cents at a time,  nickels dimes and dollars it sure comes and goes.. I am exstatic, I walked away with double my money.. A happy Last Word  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
You can not give away, what you never owned.. Last word

Bullcrackers! I own my last word, first word and every word in between so I can put them, share them or give them to whom ever I choose. DDD has meh LAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSST WOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD

neener neener neener, Orik, ptttht  =P

Gopher

I don't believe you, Natasha.  Last word.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"]I believe her [/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

.........LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

No way Natasha... You can not give away what I own. Last word has always been mine and I quickly take it back for placement in the China cabinet, Back where it belongs under my lock an key last Word..

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I don't believe you, Natasha.  Last word.[/DIV]
 And I don't care what you believe  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/4.gif"]

:)

Last Word

Natasha

Orik wrote:
No way Natasha... You can not give away what I own. Last word has always been mine and I quickly take it back for placement in the China cabinet, Back where it belongs under my lock an key last Word..

You can't lock down the Last Word... that's abuse! I'm contacting an ALW (Advocate for the Last Word) immediately. To them you will surrender the Last Word which shall be returned to me. With me the Last Word will be shown proper affection, fed and watered.

LW

|