LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

She will probably respond that you both go and spank the monkey by yourselves.. the last word...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

"Forget mistakes.

Forget Failures.

Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it.

Today is your lucky day."  

LAST WORD;)

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I hope it is worthy of my last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I hope it is worthy of my last word.[/DIV]
 your word is allways worthy but I have the LAST WORD ;)

Gopher

Thank you for your recognition, however your second surmise was wrong because I HAVE THE LAST WORD!

Orik

How ever you put it gentlemen, my opinion is different than thine own. I for see the mademoiselle Natasha of having the Last Word.. I am Giving the Word Last to Natasha today. but only for today.

A Lady's Last Word.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Well thank you Orik and it looks like I'm just in time to enjoy it  =)

Last word

Orik

First word of Saturdays last Word.. And The Last word Shall be mine.

Gopher

Until I take it away from you. Last word.

Natasha

or when I take it from you  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/6.gif"]

LW

DDD

Back at last for my LAST WORD ;)

Natasha

Pttht!

It's my last word  =)

Gopher

Dropped in to swoop down on it and take it away - last word.

DDD

soup is the LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Here it is, your own brand!

Last word.

|