The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good night Kitten......sleep sound and have sweet dreams !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Now that you can post pics, do we finally get to see the actual Ebony Lounge?  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

yeahe! Its unlocked!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Strange.....I didn't really do anything.  (to lock it OR unlock it)  Thanks Sportsdude.

I will take pics tomorrow and post.  Thanks so much for the link to ImageShack.

Future Canadian

Cool, I'll stop and look.
G'night all.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

cool can't wait!

P.C.

Now I just got to hope my camera will cough out a few more pics.  It's been a little sick.  I've had it for 4 years on Monday, and I'm not exactly gentle with it.  The batteries are charged, but they're not making a connection or something.  

I meant to ask you what camera you have, Sportsdude.......Your pictures are beautiful. Aside from being artisticly exceptional, the quality of the photos themselves is awesome.  I'm due for a new one.

Sportsdude

I've got a Panosonic Lumix wit 10x optical zoom. Its not super high on the mega pixels its got 5. But the zoom is insane.

Sportsdude

Here's mine:

[A href="http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10071946&catid=20226"]http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10071946&catid=20226[/A]#  

P.C.

I think that will be my next camera.  I am quite impressed with your  photos.  Mine is pretty good....or should I say WAS pretty good, but I'm sure there's a lot better out there in the last 4 years.

Sportsdude

Yeah, its good. The best buy girl said it was the best she thought before you got to the big clumsy giant cameras.

P.C.

I'm having a bit of trouble keeping my eyes open.......getting a little sleepy.  Roofing is tiring......I think walking funny on a slope all day takes it out of you.  Lots to do tomorrow.

You too, right?

Sportsdude

Yeah I got a busy day tomorrow but I took a 3hr nap this evening so I can get up early in the morning today and not be tired. Downside, this makes me not tired at the moment

Sportsdude

Plus I've got to take someone to the airport tomorrow morning.

P.C.

Good evening, Kitten, Kingy, Lise......did I miss anyone?

I was just thinking about how dark it was at 9:00.  Summer evenings.....ahhhhhh.

|