The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

yep, back to school in a week. the days are shorter and nights are longer. where did the summer go?

kitten

Good evening, P.C.  I checked earlier but the lights were off in the lounge, so I thought I'd check again before I went to sleep.  I was up extra early this morning (4:00 AM) and I'm beat.  Did you finish what you were working on?    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

School ????

I have NO complaints about summer nearing its end.  It has been fabulous.  I'm even looking forward to some fall projects.  (I never do indoor projects in the summer)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I just about did, Kitten.  I have one more fence panel to go.  The fence is from the end of the deck, and when I took the deck down, I missed it.   Built a little retaining wall and backfilled it to level it out up to the fences new location.....looks good.

4:00 am ????  Good gawwwwd.  Was there a purpose, or was it that you just couldn't sleep?

kitten

Congratulations, O busy one!!  I'm sure it will be fabulous when you're done.

I just couldn't sleep any later so I got up and read and played with the cat.  He wants to be outside all the time now so I take him for one-hour walks three times a day to familiarize him with the territory.  After a couple or three weeks I think it will be safe to let him out without the harness.  My feet are feeling the strain, though.

kitten

Thought I'd claim 500 before I go to sleep.

P.C.

I remember keeping poor Cashmere inside for a couple months, while he looked longingly out the door.   (the little panes come right down to his hieght)  

When we finally did, he was like the tasmanian devil.  You couldn't get near him....hissing and spitting and acting like a blender.  NOW, it's almost impossible to get him inside....especially in the summer.  

P.C.

WooHooooooo Kitten !!!!!!!

Congrats !   lol

I'm off to bed too.....work tomorrow,  Blahhhhhhhh

kitten

I hope Kaycee doesn't react that way!  I want him to be an equal indoor-outdoor cat.  I'll just try to make sure he knows where his treats are.  

Your lounge is a lovely place to hang out.  I just wish I could stay up longer, but tomorrow starts early, as usual.  Just one more day until my break.   Yay!  Did you get three days off this week?

P.C.

I did.  3 more would be juuuussssst perfect....rofl.

I don't think he was an outdoor kitty with his previous 'owners'.  He LOVES his territory....and is like a little pittbull when it comes to keeping watch.

Goodnight Kitten....I'm off to the Land of Nod.

kitten

I think mine was also an indoor kitty, which is why I worry about letting him loose.  

I'm heading to bed now too.  I can barely keep my eyes open, much less keep my brain operative.  Pleasant dreams, P.C.

Sportsdude

Good evening ladies.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Good evening, sir.

Sportsdude

How was everyone's day?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Same old story, worked, walked the cat, went back for second shift, walked the cat and did some reading in between.  How about you?

|