The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

No, but then I wouldn't be looking for that sort of news.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Neither am I but apparently Yahoo has to tell the entire world this on there front page.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

I don't think we have to stand out in the cold much longer P.C. I believe is signing in.

kitten

I don't subscribe to Yahoo, so I don't care what they think is important.  I prefer political news or going to links about strange things that TehBorken posts.

P.C., if you are signed in now, will you let us in.  We've been standing out in the cold waiting for you to open the door.  

kitten

Looks like a false alarm.  She's not on board yet.

Sportsdude

Yeah I hate the entertainment fluff but its hard to miss when you go on the website and its bigger then anything else on the screen.

kitten

I use Shaw Cable for my server.  They have the news column on the right side, and they have separate sections for national, world, entertainment and sports.  So I can choose what I want to read and ignore the rest.

It's getting quite late for me, and I have to work in the morning, so I think I'll call it a night and get some rest.  Goodnight, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

Goodnight, kitten. Got to finish this test I'm taking.

Sportsdude

Hey Kitten, just finished that test I said that I was going to finish last night.

kitten

Good for you!  Did it go well?  Didn't you have some sort of essay to write for your college application?  How is that one going?  Have you finished it yet?  So many questions for you.  Sorry, but I am interested in how you are progressing toward your goals.  I'm hoping for a bright future fo you.

Gopher

The Ebony Lounge seems to be opening earlier and earlier every day!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I start earlier because I leave early.  I need my beauty rest, or as others would put it, I need all the help I can get, unlike some people that can get by on five hours of sleep a night.

Sportsdude

Finished the test, now I have to mail it to Pennsylvannia where it will be graded. Won't know for about a month.  The college essay I haven't touched sinced I scribbled something down that came to my head at 4 in the morning about a month ago, got get that going.

Its opened earlier for Happy Hour.

P.C.

Yipes.....looks like I've been remiss in my lounge etiquette.  Forgive me ???

Darned job is cramping my style...lol.  How is everyone.  Gopher..... nice to see you here.

Sounds like you've been busy, sportsdude.  And Kitten, how is everything with you ????

I've been busy, busy, busy.  I miss my 'lounge time'. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Hi, everybody.  May I come in and sit awaile?  I'm beat and just want to put my feet up for a bit before I have to leave.  Any thirst-quencher would be appreciated.

|