The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I'm going to sleep with the window open tonight, get some air circulating in my room lol. Should feel nice, its going to get around 5 C tonight.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Well, I'm sure you'll find something, that's of course better then what you had before. :)

P.C.

The thing is SD, I LIKE the job I'm doing now....and I'm good at it.  There's just too much crap going on that is making things VERY difficult.  It's all internal.  New management who has hired all his biggotted little buddies, who have made it clear that women don't belong there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

god I hate those types of people. Old boys club.

P.C.

THAT'S IT !!!!  That's exactly what's going on.  Strange part is, these are all young guys.  How did they get this attitude in 2007 ?

Sportsdude

Are they my age?
They're probably were brought up this way.  There's a lot of reasons.  Its academic here, but that's mainly do to country folk moving into the suburbs and hating on the immigrants and women because they're 'there'.

I still know some people who think women should just stay at home and have babies.

Lil Me

Who's hungry?

*passes Frit-O-lay munchie mix*
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

One is 18, (HIGHLY educated, one is 22 and the other is 30)  There's another one coming too that I haven't met yet.  I will keep an open mind, but I'm not holding my breath that he will be any different.  

P.C.

Don't mind if I do, thank you Lil Me.  Would you like a beer ?

Lil Me

don't hold your breath, P.C.  It makes you tense and gives you a rather unattractive blue-ish hue.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm is there anyone else there? If not then you need to get out asap.  

P.C.

Blue people are OK. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d055.gif" border=0]

Well I think I will toodle off to bed.  Maybe I'll get[FONT size=4] FOUR[/FONT] pages read tonight.

Have a lovely evening.  Could someone make sure all the candles are out?      

Lil Me

yup.  no prob.  Sweet dreams sweet P.C.

Sportsdude

g'night ms. pc.  

P.C.

Oh look.....I'm still here.  I'm still working on a tired.

|