The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol I'm hungry.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

SD- you can't keep raiding Ms P.C.'s fridge like this.  Next time, stop at 7-11 on the way over, k?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

okay, m'am! :)

Lil Me

just trying to be polite- so as not to abuse the fine hospitality
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[FONT size=5]OMG[/FONT].....you've been ma'amed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]    I'm so sorry Lil Me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol it wasn't in a mean way, more cheeky way.    

P.C.

OK....this time I'm really tired.  Well not really, but my humongous cat has parked his ginormous behind in front of my monitor and he thinks I like it.

Lil Me ?  You're in charge as I can tell you have the rules of etiquette down pat.  Behave yourself SD or I'll remind Lil Me yer a minor.  Well.....I guess you're not if you're HERE.  

Lil Me

and I understood it as such.

I don't generally like to be "Ma'am'd", but I wouldn't mind Capt Harmon Rabb Jr. (on JAG) giving me a "Yes Ma'am" followed by a crisp salute.  

Sportsdude

my bad.
what about madame?

Lil Me

ma'am is fine if you're being cheeky

Sportsdude

yeah I would have said that and did a salute or something as a joke.

Never knew m'am was a put down.
Since everyone here of higher authority says m'am and sir.

P.C.

I was just teasing you SD.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]   I WAS however mortified the first time I was Ma'amed.

Sportsdude

lol I feel stupid. lol
me being slow again.

Russ

Hallo! I found the Candles left on.. Ill just have a Captain Morgan a Coke to join the one Im having here...

Lil Me.. You can have Raab... Ill take his partner for a spin <devil laugh>

The area that I work in is still run in an old boys club manner PC. Attitudes like that are alive and kicking. And budding in a big way I guess. I helped a number of friends from college get jobs where I am.

Ok, Im off to bed here.. take care all.

<blows out candles>    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I've just turned on the OPEN sign and poured a wee Goldschlauger.      

|