The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

thanks, P.C.  this is a lovely lounge.  would be nice if Russmesiter has emptied the ash tray last night, lol.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Ah the Ebony Lounge is up and running.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's hard to get good help these days, Lil Me.   It IS actually a tad untidy in here tonight (the REAL Ebony Lounge).  Another pissy day at work........I'm useless when I get home.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I bet your view of untidy is super clean to me.  

P.C.

There's a few things out of place.  I was working on a project yesterday and I just left it out because I wasn't finished.....it's still out and I didn't work on it when I came home.

Lil Me

I think the host is always more conscious of the tidyness factor than the guests are.  The room looks lovely to my eyes.  Shall I make some popcorn tonight?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol just a few things. If you saw my room you'd faint. Its a disaster.  

P.C.

I'd love some popcorn. (even though I must get my behind to bed).....but I'm sure Russ will be in soon.....lol  and he LOVES popcorn.

Self serve is kicking in.......I can't seem to keep my eyes open.

*sorry again Lil Me [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]  

Lil Me

g'night P.C.  Rest your sleepy head and we'll lock up again.

Sportsdude

yup I'm still here, got to get the first part of the essay done since the easy part for me is thinking of what to write. (as if you already didn't know that judging by my long posts)    

Lil Me

I'm off to bed soon, too.  But now I'm happily esconced in the lounge and finishing my vodka/tonic and bottle of water.

Sportsdude

I might have a glass of red wine.  

Lil Me

s'ok. I won't tell.

Russ

Hello everyone.. I see I missed everyone... *sniff. Im a batchelor again for a while. She was a little nervous about her trip, spent most of the day packing and then we fell asleep on the couch at her place, lol. Lucky her dad woke us up. Then headed out to the YVR, and wow, 2.75 every half hour for parking.

**she is just on the plane, called me to say 'bye.

Im having a STIFF rum n coke and wondering what Im going to do for the next few weeks until I fly myself, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Where did she go?

|