The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I did some frankenstein going to finish that book up tomorrow want everything done by the weekend. well everything has to be done by the weekend lol. me and last minute finishes crazy.

worried about kitten and my friend. He's 'lost' when it comes to life.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hi Russ and SS.........and tenkani if you're still around.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

I'm off to bed, but feel free to pour yourself a libation.  

Blasted work tomorrow......poop.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol I'm off to work (then I get the next 3 weeks off! yes!) then its another marathon school work-athon.  

Russ

Hi PC! Sorry to have missed you :(

Hope you have a quick good day at work.

We are having a rum n coke... trying to digest too much sushi.

Night!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Just thought I'd bump this one back again as there are so many of us still around. Although, having written that, I'm off now. Hope you're feeling back to normal very soon, Russ - in the meantime, just keep up the water.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Ok Gopher.. thanks!

Ill have an orange juice (attempt)

Take care and have a good morning.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

And good morning/night to you again too.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

anybody flat out bored tonight? I am, and its the start of my days off for a couple days as well lol.  

P.C.

OMG....the lounge is open.  *runs around dusting off bar chairs and polishing glassware.

I'm not bored.....but I'm going to force myself to go to bed early tonight.  I find getting through a day at work harder and harder. (gotta get outta there)

Sportsdude

how's the job prospects going btw?  

Lil Me

Wow.  Nice lounge, P.C.  We'll make ourselves at home.  Just go nighty night whenever you want, and we'll let ourselves out!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Not so great SD.  There's not a lot available within the distance I'm prepared to travel.  Jobs are pretty scarce around here.  

Sportsdude

hmm hope they don't pull the 'you're over qualified card' like they did to my friends dad.

P.C.

Why thank You Lil Me.  DO make yourself at home.  People are pretty good at closing up for me....lol  

P.C.

Ohhh, lol.   No SD....I can't say I'm over qualified for anything.  I'm basically a Jack of all trades, master of none......er, maybe a Jill of all trades.

|