The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

ugh diet something I need to do I've lost it lately in the past months.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good night miss PC.. Ill make sure I light em all before leaving.. I mean blow them out.

I wouldnt know about baby delivering pain, so Ill assume you mean its prety painful.

LOL @ kitten. Well, we had Rons Gourmet Steakhouse earlier for dinner. We were hungry after starting to clean up RSS's garage this afternoon.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

That's awful, P.C.!  Hope it clears up soon.  Are you putting heat or ice on it?  Good night, and sleep well tonight.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Russ, where is Ron's Steakhouse?  I've promised myself that one of these days I'm going to treat myself to a steak, just because I'm worth it!  lol

I finally tried the Montreal steak spice you mentioned.  I used it on a pork chop, and it is wonderful.  It's every bit as good as you said it was.

P.C.

It's not something that will clear up without surgery.  It's a peroneal tendon thing.  It's a sports related injury.  I was into gymnastics for many years when I was younger, and I think I beat the heck out of my poor ankles.  Yes Russ....it's extremely painful.  I didn't know what struck me the first time it happened.....which was only last summer.  It only lasts a few minutes then goes away leaving a pulled muscle kind of feeling.  It scares the heck out of Mr. P.C. when it happens.  I have an unusually high threshold for pain, but this one gets me.       I'm sure I'll survive.....lol

OK....that did it......I'm really off to bed this time.....good night again. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I'm glad it clears up quickly.  If it requires an operation, the cure could be worse than the ailment.  Anyway, pleasant dreams.  Why not try to sleep in tomorrow morning?  It might do you a world of good.  

Russ

Good night PC, hope you feel better in the morning.. use a hotwater pack..

Uh kitten. Im being facetious.. its a reference to McDonalds. Rons gourmet steakhouse...    

kitten

Oops!  I knew I was getting tired.  That went way over my head.  Guess I'll hold out for the Keg, then.  Unless you know of a better place that is reasonably priced.

Russ

I was at a good place recently but Im having a brain fart... Ill get back to you on that kitten.

kitten

I'll look forward to it.  Are brain farts caused by the gas in the beer?

Russ

Alcohol is NEVER to blame for anything.

Its the cause of and solution to all problems...

Usually theres good times, drinking, lots of ISSUES about politics or something, drinking, arguements, more drinking, then solve the worlds problems.. and dont remember how you did it the next morning.

kitten

The only way is to have a tape recorder catching every solution you come up with, but there's just one little flaw with that idea.  The tape recorder always runs out just before you say something that would solve all the world's ills.  Such a shame!

Russ

Bad news... other things will be captured on there that would be used for blackmail...

kitten

My turn to sign off for the night.  My eyes refuse to stay open any longer.  Goodnight, all.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c030.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

Good night kitten I'm off to work    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|