Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

It's in the picture you posted.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Which picture.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/3.gif"]Just showing some love

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

baby in the trash can

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

Gopher

Not being able to correct my mistakes after I've posted.

Orik

I agree with that one gopher. the inability to correct edit a mistake  after we have posted it kind of sucks

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

It is.  That's the result from Michel removing 10,000 posts.  What can ya do.  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Orik

Implement a timer function like they have on DATW then after a certain amount of time (in the minutes) the post is locked and can no longer be edited.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Good idea. I hope TehBorken takes note.

DDD

irish............need I say more
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

All his pseudonyms

Orik

just who is irsh ? not sure I am familiar to that poster... is he anything like EED ?

Gopher

He's the pits

|