|

Gopher

Good choice, SD

"Awesome"
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

P.C.

Hahahaa.  She's like the Paris Hilton of the political world.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Prices which are prefixed by the word 'only'.

Orik

today's economy

The Vancouver Olympics

HST

inflation

Rental price

Less than 1 percent apartment availability

Being unemployed

finding only jobs offering 9 dollars an hour what the hells up with that. Security is worth more than 9 dollars an hour you thieving business's owners. They are offering such crap pay like its gold on a platter and not the shit i na bucket that it is.... but if I can not find better soon. I am gonna have no choice but to take it. cause 9 dollars is better than 0 dollars. and being physicaly disabled makes many job beyond my abilitiys.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Talking ads on Web sites.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

The fashion industry

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

But then who would design your hot pink short shorts??  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

If you wear them, as you obviously do, then it MUST indeed be a questin for you  to ponder.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

P.C.

Gopher

Why is this in the trash can?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Nobody puts baby in the trash can      

Gopher

P.C.

omg I do ?     Please explain.    

|