The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

P.C. wrote:

Hahahaa  I tried to keep the word screw out of the equation for that very reason. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]  
         I love when i get a good quality screw....................
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

A screw is only as good as the screwdriver. It's difficult to make a screw work when the screwdriver doesn't fit.  

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Tasha you are so right. The driver must be of the right diameter, type and have the correct length to it for the job in hand. I hate when someone grabs my driver only to find that she does not know how to correctly use it. You have to show them what to do and in the end it would have been easier to just have finished off the job in hand yourself. [SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN][SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"] [/SPAN]

Natasha

Women aren't equipt to just know those types of things. Men have been exposed to it their entire lives so it's easier for them.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Women aren't equipt to just know those types of things. Men have been exposed to it their entire lives so it's easier for them. [/DIV]
     I could show you how to use my driver if you like       [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Other/11.gif"]

Natasha

I'm fortunate enough to know how to pick which head with what screw for best results.  I would like to get into more powertools though.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I'm fortunate enough to know how to pick which head with what screw for best results.  I would like to get into more powertools though. [/DIV]
 A nice swing you could make or a bench............ ;)

Natasha

A bench sounds too hard. A swing?! I saw one just the other day I fell in love with =)  

DDD

I will send you a picture of the swing

Natasha

I think I have that picture. It's black?

The one I saw the other was tan with brown trim and it folded down for two people.

DDD

The black one is for two people too ;)

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I'm fortunate enough to know how to pick which head with what screw for best results.  I would like to get into more powertools though. [/DIV]
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I have been thinking about training ladies on the correct use of power operated tools. It sounds like it could be a hard job but I think it would be a pleasure for [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l involved.

Natasha

The first several times I used a power sander my hands shook for half hour. I couldn't hold on to anything.

P.C.

I don't thing there are many power tools we don't have.  You better be pretty good if you're going to train.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|