The Campfire Sing A Long

Started by Lil Me, Apr 25 08 10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
Smores are overrated !

You obviously never had a smore made by me!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

^ I would tell you, but then my plan for world domination would be out in the open then!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I like my smores made with choux pastry, whipped cream and a fine drizzle of dark chocolate please.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]  No.  It's a 'non-descript' kind of tune.

Here.....I'll hum it for you.

Mm ...mmm...m..mm....mmm..mm..mmm..mm.m.mm.mmmm.....mm.. mm.m.mm.mm.mmm.mm.mm.mmm.mmm.mmm.mmm.
Mmmmmmm..mmmmmm.mmmmmm.mmmmm.mmm.mmm.mmm.m.mm.mmm.

Do you recognize it ?

hahaha i love to annoy people with that song. Crash Test Dummies

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Led Zeppelin, anyone?
 One of the few guitar songs I can still play...
 Stairway to Heaven with lyrics
 [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwbVFCmvac"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwbVFCmvac[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm campfire makes me think of metallica's enter the sadman to scare the kids.

Or if its a religious camp, Imagine by John Lennon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Van wrote:
 Yes, yes that sounds pretty sweet Russ! Gotta camp at water in the summer.

Of course, hopefully after too many beers, the boat is parked. The girls are wet (from swimming you perverts!!)...and the marshmallows are handy![/DIV]
 Theres usually two people that dont drink too much as they will be driving.. myself and my brother, or someone else. We will have a few but no where NEAR as much as the rest in the group. Theres usually lots of rest periods. lol.

I cant believe that alot havent had smores? Im from Van and IVE had smores. Havent made them in Eons Though
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

That sounds like a blast Russ. Usually in April I start getting ancy for summertime at a lake.

Russ

Van wrote:
 That sounds like a blast Russ. Usually in April I start getting ancy for summertime at a lake. [/DIV]
 Very True.. although at the end of summer Im usually looking forward to winter for some winter camping.. Not that many stupid yahoo's in the good camping sites, nice and peaceful. Not that we are completely quiet but we dont harrass everyone else around us when we camp.

What about you? where do you usually head for camping and lake stuff?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Russ wrote:
Very True.. although at the end of summer Im usually looking forward to winter for some winter camping.. Not that many stupid yahoo's in the good camping sites, nice and peaceful. Not that we are completely quiet but we dont harrass everyone else around us when we camp.

What about you? where do you usually head for camping and lake stuff?[/DIV]
 Winter camping is sweet. Hopefully there is a cabin involved.

I usually go somewhere different all the time. Depends if I am with biking friends, family, or if a bunch of ladies are coming with us.Usually if girls are coming camping, we bring more than our bikes, a bottle of vodka and a sleeping bag..lol!

I would have to say my favorite spot is camping at Kootenay Lake. Cousins have a cabin on the lake there. A little chilly, but so crytsal clean. Sometimes the Arrow Lakes. So easy to find a quiet spot. Of course if we are going to a bike rally/event, I sometimes camp wherever I am. Rest area. parking lot of a Safeway, along side a highway, someones back yard, etc..

If I am in a hiking mood, usually stay in the coastal mountains or the Island.

Did a lot of camping at Lake Chelan, Washington as a kid with my family. Nice spot!. Getting crazy busy like the okanagan though.

This summer 2 friends and I are doing a loop through the NW USA. Not exactly sure where yet. Biking and camping. Girl searching and sun loving!

You? Any favs?

Lil Me

SING EVERYONE!!!
 Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison

Hey where did we go,  
 Days when the rains came  
 Down in the hollow,  
 Playin' a new game,  
 Laughing and a running hey, hey  
 Skipping and a jumping  
 In the misty morning fog with  
 Our hearts a thumpin' and you  
 My brown eyed girl,  
 You my brown eyed girl.  

Whatever happened  
 To Tuesday and so slow  
 Going down the old mine  
 With a transistor radio  
 Standing in the sunlight laughing,  
 Hiding behind a rainbow's wall,  
 Slipping and sliding  
 All along the water fall, with you  
 My brown eyed girl,  
 You my brown eyed girl.  

Do you remember when we used to sing,  
 Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da  

So hard to find my way,  
 Now that I'm all on my own.  
 I saw you just the other day,  
 My how you have grown,  
 Cast my memory back there, Lord  
 Sometime I'm overcome thinking 'bout  
 Making love in the green grass  
 Behind the stadium with you  
 My brown eyed girl  
 You my brown eyed girl  

Do you remember when we used to sing  
 Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Nice Lil me!

My turn! *pulls out guitar*

I smoke two joints in the morning.
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more

Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensimillia
Smoked cigarettes til the day she died
Toke a big spliff of some good sensamill...
Easy-e were ya ever caught slippin? hell no!

Daddy he once told me son you be hard workin man
And momma she once told me son you do the best you can
But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of head

Sublime - Smoke Two Joints

|