The Campfire Sing A Long

Started by Lil Me, Apr 25 08 10:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

uhhh...hmmm...I was thinking the graham, marshmallow, chocolate melted treat, but I like your thinking!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Exactly....smores.  One bra, graham crackers....and all that other stuff.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

P.C. wrote:
Exactly....smores.  One bra, graham crackers....and all that other stuff.

[/DIV]
 *BLESS*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Can't have s'more without hot dogs...

[font class="txt_1"]I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
 That is what I truly wish to be
 cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
 everyone would be in love
 oh everyone would be in love
 everyone would be in love with me[/font]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

A cooler full of ice cold beer by the campfire is great too!

zen monk

[span class="postbody"] "Softly falls the rain today
As our campsite floats away
Silently each Scout should ask,
Did I bring my SCUBA mask?
Have I tied my tent flaps down?
Learnt to swim so I won't drown?
Have I tried and will I try,
Everything to keep me dry?" [/span]  

P.C.

That's cute.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]    

zen monk

[font face="Arial" size="2"]"Nice to be here?      At my age it's nice to be anywhere."
     [font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" color="#ff0000"]George Burns[/font][/font]  

P.C.

Who is our mysterious zen monk.  

zen monk

[h1 style="margin: 0pt; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic;"]"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious."  Albert Einstein
[/h1]  

Lise

I have NEVER in my life had a s'mores. What exactly do you do? I mean, I know the concept, you melt the mashmellow and stuffed between two crackers. Something's filled with chocolate but that's where my understanding end.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Lise- you can make great s'mores in the oven.
 Baking sheet.
 Lay open 2 graham crackers.
 Put marshmallow on one piece.
 Put a piece of chocolate (or some chocolate chips) on the other piece.
 Melt.
 Put 2 crackers together and make a sandwich.
 You can also make this in the micro, but it's not as crunchy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Actually Lise, neither have I.  I know what they are, but not a big fan of the marshmallow......except as lingerie of course.  

Lise

Oooh, sounds dead easy. Graham crackers... they come in a packet, right? Where do you find them in grocery store?

Hmm.... I gotta get mashmallows without any gelatine in it. That's hard for me. The ones I get are from Israel and they're not the best of shape. Kinda dried out because they've been left on the shelf for a long time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Graham crackers are usually somewhere in the cracker/cookie aisle.
 Honey Maid (Blue Box) brand is da bomb.  The generic brands are bland/tasteless/stale.
 There are veg marshmallows at Choices Market/Capers.

|