What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

So if you listen to music, you're more likely to eat Shawarma ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Music always improves my day.  Gotta love singing in the shower, singing in the car.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Better eat some more Bosnian food.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van

Oh sweet!  That is great news!

My household, the music never stops. I have shelves of CDs from the floor to the ceiling. Sirius radio when no CD's are on.

TV is good for a bit of government controlled news, and movies.

TELL THE KIDS! Music is it!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
 listening to music resulted in decreased agitation, increased focus and concentration, enhanced ability to respond verbally and behaviorally, elimination of demented speech, improved ability to respond to questions, and better social interaction.
 --
 Well, it might be good for the DS forum if everyone took a little music time every day.

Sportsdude

I'm listening to music whenever I'm on DS...
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

I figured it out, and I listen to music almost 11 hours a day. All day while I work away. Then supper time I usually have it on, then in the evenings too. Not a TV fan, so music it is. Biking and driving too.

Music is my roomate and a good one too. Always cleans up after itself!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Get Innocuous! - LCD Soundsystem
techno song, if you've seen the latest GTA4 Tv commercial this is the song they're using:
[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3_ttpL1PE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3_ttpL1PE[/a]

Van

DEEP PURPLE - HUSH

I love these pioneers of hard rock.

Sportsdude

S.O.S.- ABBA
Take a Chance on Me- ABBA

|