What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

A few years back, miss P.C &  I dug out our old album collection for new years and took turns playing different tracks. What a blast, I think we had dinner around midnight.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Michel

Sawdust

Good times just happen when you're not looking.

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

Hmm, I looked through records once, rather boring if your looking for rock music in my family. Every classical record you could think of though, my dad had/has/doesn't know he has anymore. Although I did find Hotel California and American Pie.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

I'm dancing only because I want to see the All Star Game get a Tie in baseball.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Baseball's All Star game is tonight. In baseball you don't have ties, well in the 2002 game they had a tie, they ran out of players. Bud Selig is a goof (the commish) and he's the most cursed man in sports. Anyway they decided to make the game count, the winning side's league gets home field advantage. Well if they tie, then what do they do now since the game 'counts'.
bwhahaha lol.

Sawdust

michel wrote:

Hey let's dance ! PC will never know lol  [img style="WIDTH: 15px; HEIGHT: 20px" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif[/img]    
                                                       Michel Sawdust

Hey look we're dancing, we're dancing!!

Lucky man ELP. Oh now it's Mashmakan, As the years Go By.

Michel

Sportsdude

Me neither I just like rooting for weird things to happen. I want to see a playoff hockey game go all the way until like 8am in the morning. That would be hilarious.  

Sawdust

Not even indoor sports Michel??  

Michel

Sawdust

I was, ahem  *cough, cough*  referring to more 'personal' pursuits .

|