What are you listening to now?

Started by Lise, Feb 07 07 09:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Lay All of Your Love on Me has been stuck in my head for the past 3 days. For some reason the tempo and melody sends me into panic. lol

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiNhsqOTDo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCiNhsqOTDo&feature=related[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Sawdust

For some reason I had the impression you weren't near street level. It's funny how you form thought on other posters without really knowing that much.

Whiter Shade of Pale. Great old tune.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

ABBA
Can't think of anything else to listen to.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sawdust wrote:
 Whiter Shade of Pale. Great old tune. --

Oh agreed!  I listened to the soundtrack from The Big Chill for years.

My Girl, Heard it Through thr Grapevine, Whiter Shade of Pale...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sawdust

I didn't know that, fascinating. It ties in nicely then that they recorded Conquistador with the Edmonton Symphony Orchesta.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sawdust

Electic Light Orchestra must have used some as well, but I wouldn't know it to recognize it.

Michel

Sawdust

Michel

|