The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

A cat jumping into boxes. hilarious

[a href="http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=4956499&l=3774740"]http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=4956499&l=3774740[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Sorry to interupt your love fest with yourself....but I'm still confused about what you were on about with your grade.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]*I'll be back in a moment.  There are men beating down my door to go out with me.  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif[/img]  [/div]
Ah yes miss PC, this is a normal thing is it not? lol.

Well, packing packing. Went to Costco and then EB Games. Bought a number of games to keep my little brain occupied.

At costco they have the new sirloin burger.. mmm. REALLY good, and big! The double thick patty burger with cheese, lettuce and tomatos, fries, and a drink for 5.99. WELL worth it. I couldnt finish it.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Russ wrote:
 At costco they have the new sirloin burger.. mmm. REALLY good, and big! The double thick patty burger with cheese, lettuce and tomatos, fries, and a drink for 5.99. WELL worth it. I couldnt finish it.

Mr PL tried that at the Burnaby Costco and he said that it didn't taste good.  It looked SO good though.  Maybe the downtown one is better and it depends on location?

Lil Me

I saw that burger when I was at Costco on Sunday.  I was tempted, but was in a hurry and it wasn't quite meal time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

MrPL's grandma dropped by and we now have 4 loaves of bread, a huge bag of bagels, a bag of these thin hamburger buns and lots of weight watcher cookies/biscuits.  She got them from a friend who made them fresh or something.  I don't remember her story.  

Lil Me

Nice!  I'd like a gramma like that.
 Unfortunatelt both my grammas are in assisted living and not allowed to use stoves.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I've uncovered another dark, sinister plot.

AMEX really doesn't want you to pay off your bill.
 Just noticed that they didn't print my total balance ($272.02) on the bill stub- just the minimum payment ($10.00).  Had to hunt around for the rest of the bill, which I'd already filed, before I could pay.

49er

Lil Me wrote:
AMEX really doesn't want you to pay off your bill.
Just noticed that they didn't print my total balance ($272.02) on the bill stub- just the minimum payment ($10.00).  Had to hunt around for the rest of the bill, which I'd already filed, before I could pay.

Create internet access to your account......you get to view all balances and transactions and pay off your bill.  Another benefit is you can set to pay your bill on the last day its due   [A href="https://home.americanexpress.com/home/mt_personal_cm.shtml?"]https://home.americanexpress.com/home/mt_personal_cm.shtml?[/A]

P.C.

Indeed...paying off the bill would give them less cream to live off.

Actually having a second cup of coffee this morning.  I think I tuckered myself out yesterday.  Waiting for Home Depot to open so I can find out if the rest of my pavers are in.

Hey Russ....ever done much concrete work ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I notice your pig slaughter has been on a slow-down lately.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a037.gif" border=0]

Russ

P.C. wrote:
   [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Indeed...paying off the bill would give them less cream to live off.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Actually having a second cup of coffee this morning.  I think I tuckered myself out yesterday.  Waiting for Home Depot to open so I can find out if the rest of my pavers are in.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey Russ....ever done much concrete work ?
Im not allowed control over my accounts anymore. I have left it up to starfishie now. She complains once in a while but I feel better as she is a better shopper than I am by FAR. She actually has coupons and uses all these little deals I cant be bothered with normally. I see the fruits of her labours now. lol.

I havent done much to be honest. We did some on a pad down the back of my house and after seeing how straight I could get that decided that I would get a friend that works with concrete to help or do the work if I ever do something like that again. We did some work inside of my parents suite in teh basement when we discovered that the foundation had settled and there was a slant in that side of the house. We poured self leveling concrete (read EXPENSIVE) but man did it ever turn out good.

Wait I just remembered. We dug a 2 foot by 4 foot hole, dumped a bunch of metal in it for support and mixed concrete in 5 gal pails and poured it in the middle of our yard. We then made a jig and concreted studs sticking up so we could bolt our tube bender to it. We used to have it in the garage and when we would attempt to bend long tubes, they would hit the wall and we would have to unbolt the bender from the floor and rotate it. Whatta pain in the behind. We sold it to the women folk by unbolting the bender when not in use and putting potted plants on the concrete.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I was hoping to get some scoop on pouring into frames...or molds.  I want to try to make the same exposed aggregate on the steps to the shop, as the pre-made ones.  I was thinking it might be easier than trying to cut them down to size.

|