The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Camping was good this weekend.. lots of food, really hot actually, windy only saturday morning but cleared up to lots of sun later.

I finally finished my truck box.. Ill put up a few pics later just cause Im happy with how it turned out. Thats what I been doing for the last few weeks for about 10 hours a day in case anyones been wondering where I was...    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good job Russ....look forward to seeing your creation.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I really do have nothing interesting to say.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Aww.  I bet that's not true Gophie.

Well, I'm off to dug some uninteresting holes in the ground to lay my patio stones into.

Gopher

Are the stones uninteresting as well?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

60 Democrats
40 Republicans

and the workers own a majority stake in Chrysler and GM.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Poli Sci department here doesn't like leftists and anarchists. I know 3 and myself who recieved really grades that are unwarranted from this one prof.

P.C.

Really what grades.  Really good grades...really bad grades....really odd grades....????

Sportsdude

Really odd grades. He grades the finals, but I won't personally see what he graded on it until UBC gives back all my final exam papers after I graduate. So we have no idea what he did. The grade I got was no where near what I've done in that class. He almost failed my friend, and a couple other people I know. Its just odd, he's odd, the department is odd. The department had a huge sexual harassment case in the 90s, shook up the place, but in general the department is a strange beast.

Then again I'm in the only department that cares about you. I could go golfing or whatever with my profs if I wanted to. lol

P.C.

Well....a sexual harassment case from maybe 20 years ago should be left to die a natural death.  lol

So...if you don't know what he's graded you on....what part of the grade he gave you, dissatisfies you.  I'm confused.

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

I'm in Geography not Poli Sci and this is 200 level which never will see the light of day to grad schools.
Now basically the highest grade in german lit 300 level class on the other hand. massive gpa boost haha
I've got to somehow get a Geography grade as high as the Germ lit grade, might be impossible though.

P.C.

Sorry to interupt your love fest with yourself....but I'm still confused about what you were on about with your grade.

*I'll be back in a moment.  There are men beating down my door to go out with me.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]  

Sportsdude

lol I'm back from partying and the 'girls' aka SD groupies are slowly figuring out they live in my world basically as I am everywhere. haha
Anyway I did my usual amusing antics, and trying to turn every dance I could think of into salsa equivalent.
Body by Jake Canadian version went well I must say.

what grades?
The prof is a mean person who lives in a cave bitching about undergrads, what else is new, but he has a tendency to hate on people and their views.

|