The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

For about a month now, my parents haven't been receiving any mail because Canada Post accidentally redirected the entire family's mail somewhere else (instead of individual)!!  I have my mail sent to my parents and my package got redirected too.  

What a hassle to get this corrected because we have to hope that our mail can be returned from the other side.  Jeepers!!

Orik

sorry to hear about your mail misfortune... i hope everything works out for you and your parents purelife may all your mail and packages be recovered with out any problems...

now for my questions...

from the other side...the other side of what ?...
did they get shipped over seas or something ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Bummer Miss purelife.  What a nuisance !  Canada post pulled a similar number on us a while back....sending all our mail back because our post box was 'full'.  Whether it was or whether it wasn't, there was no notice telling us that they had done it.  All kinds of backlash from that little episode.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

*falls out of bed*

no kidding Michel.

well I sure made up for the past 3hrs of sleep everyday since Thursday night, slept 11hrs. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Happy New Year Michel! Yeah Comedian aka the 'natural governing party' with a 'big cauc-us'.

Sportsdude

No that's the other side. I don't associate with frat boys and sexists/racists who belittle francophones with frog noises.  

Sportsdude

Natives weren't talked about much.
My group tried to talk serious issues to groans of the frat boys who wanted to belittle each other and just make fun of people. The Conservatives just came up with goofy/funny story lines like 'the Liberal PM's secret spy agency has invaded Djibouti to take its pirates'.  Then the Liberals said one of their members was plotting to kill the Deputy PM, so he needed protection. (apparently they had a fight about one of the 4 Liberal girls at the pub). etc.

Sportsdude

lol.
I for some reason walked over to their water pitcher and talked to them, instead of talking to the retired Canadian Navy English born Sargent at Arms. They tried to get me to switch sides for a) "we form government" b) "we party a lot" c) "endless supply of girls"

exact quotes.  Reminds me of a pitch frat boys give to me about once a year when they're recruiting. After actually trying to have a conversation with them I felt bad for neglecting the Sargent on my water trip. lol

purelife

It seems like every Monday I wake up, I want to get back to sleep.  During the weekend, I sleep at odd hours.  By Monday night, I sleep better and can get back into routine.  Thankfully, it just takes me a day to adjust to regular routine.  Does anybody else get this too?

|