The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Case of the Mondays... that's exactly what it is! :)

Orik

it's Monday .. Okay what happened to Friday ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

those who care are the ones who don't remember anything after Thursday

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
lol.
I for some reason walked over to their water pitcher and talked to them, instead of talking to the retired Canadian Navy English born Sargent at Arms. They tried to get me to switch sides for a) "we form government" b) "we party a lot" c) "endless supply of girls"

exact quotes.  Reminds me of a pitch frat boys give to me about once a year when they're recruiting. After actually trying to have a conversation with them I felt bad for neglecting the Sargent on my water trip. lol
 --

They was just funnin you, SD.
 I did mock parliament, model UN, model Commonwealth for years.
 I'm sorry that you were somewhat disappointed/disallusioned with your experience, but most of the participants don't take it all that seriously (myself included).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I'm having a case of the Mondays too.
 This am I tried to make coffee without water.
 It worked better once I remembered to add the H2O.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too.

[img class=mine_1410833 alt=cat src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-cat-cannot-brain-today.jpg"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C.

I think I have you beat.  I am currently experiencing difficulties in operating my 3 hole punch.  

P.C.

....and another thing.  I have had to modify EVERY post I have made today.  Some of them twice....and one of them three times.

Orik

i cracked a egg on to the burner 10 min ago... i forgot to put the pan down. sighs.... i think i should just go back to bed...

P.C.

|