The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'm concerned about possible complications, with you being colour blind and all.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Lmao  oh Good God Michel. that is the best idea i have heard ever.  i love that idea...

courtesy note PC i have only been awake since 11 am
i did go to bed 5 am ish I woke 2 times 1 time caused by the phone ringing and by the time i answered the party calling had hung up da,m them....  time 1 for trip to the loo....

my Monday is affected by a sleeping pill hangover and the painkillers, i took this morning, combine them with little sleep and u have a walking, talking moron... so my mind is spaced out... i don't win PC... im just a normal everyday idiot so until they have a cure for idiocy.i am a no brainer...

thank goodness my burners have the nonstick coating inside for easy cleansing [img style="width: 123px; height: 81px;" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/haushalt/f025.gif"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
They was just funnin you, SD.
 I did mock parliament, model UN, model Commonwealth for years.
 I'm sorry that you were somewhat disappointed/disallusioned with your experience, but most of the participants don't take it all that seriously (myself included).

bwhaha. They weren't kidding on the come on over thing, I know that personality type the frat boy/prep boys. If that's your thing, you're a Liberal (higher up end).  Nobody really likes the frat boy/rich country club personas, Slytherin House in Harry Potter. lol

The three parties have a convention
Liberals go to get laid (which is what most of them did lol)
Tories go to get drunk (they're the talkers at parties)
Dippers go to exchange policy papers and then some smoke pot (hello caucus meetings til 2am! lol)
Greenies go to smoke pot and try other recreational drugs (too high to come)

Yeah I kinda new it was going to be silly, but there's a couple old timers in their who have gone to this event for 5 or 8 or 13 years and really muck it up. Its quite sad actually (that they've been around so long). lol This year was the worst though apparently. To the air horn from the Liberals on Friday, when people were working in the building, to being repremanded by the Sargent at Arms staff for throwing ice in the halls, to slit your throat calls, and commenting on the size of someone's breasts, to a fight in the Liberals over drunkeness the night before over a Liberal girl (there was only 4 Liberal girls 30 males). That's crossing the line a bit.

There's a couple people I know who won't be coming back. Mostly the ones who were the targets of the attacks mentioned above and whom have had experience in debate, so this was a turn off to them from the structure of debate societies.  I'll come back if I have time, its fun, you meet people, there's this one girl in the Conservative caucus whom I know has a future, 18 and ran for your (Lil Me) municipal govt, impressive.

So in the end these events are funny, you can gauge the room and go "oh this person is destined for this" then meet them personally and go 'wow they are going to go in that direction' or go 'wow I hope they don't go in that direction because the last thing the country needs is more arrogant asses, wait they're Liberals so the answer is probably yes, crap we're doomed'. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

As I suspected with glasses, my eyesight without the glasses gets worse.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I believe that.  I said that to my optometrist, and he said it was a lot of bunk.  I said... my eyes tell a different story.  

P.C.

Mr. Sawdust says it's bunk too.    

We agree to disagree.

P.C.

|