The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I have elves.  But nobody else can see them.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

ummm yeah... so what good are invisible elves ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

An invisible elf is better than no elf at all.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

My friend came back from Vegas and got me a souvenir............  

It...

was............

a...........

sexy male sucker (that fits on the lid of cans of beer and soda)

What am I going to do with this?  Anyone want it????!!!

Sportsdude

wtf... that's really mature of them....  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

umm can u post a photo. purelife ? .. if it's what i think u r saying it is...no thanks i don't need one or want one...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Asian girls have apparently taken over Human Geography. lol 2/3 of my class, asian girls. hilarious. What's even weirder, everyone in that class has the same personality as myself. :o lol

Orik

lol... makes me wish i was taking that geography[img style="width: 45px; height: 56px;" src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/deviant/icon_reading.gif"] class...

Sportsdude

that's what my roommate said. lol  

purelife

It is what you think it is Orik.  I'm just gonna chuck it.

Tzao vanilla roiboos latte from Starbucks was very nummy!

Orik

well you could toss it  but that makes such a ahem gross display of ahem ... never mind... just a twisted brain of late...

Lil Me

lol.
 My friend went to Vegas and got me a pen with a really 1970s man wearing a black Speedo.
 Turn it upside down and the Speedo falls down...showing all his really hairy junk.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol  What's sold in Vegas should stay in Vegas???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Lmao... some poeples minds... makes one wonder what they were thinking at the time or if they even think at all...

|