The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Michel wrote:
Yeah I tought I would be too late with all that snow in town, oh well I'll see. I assume snow melt sometime, no ? lol There will be plenty of places along the way before I get to the California border and this item should be more than current on the way. Wouhou it would be on boxing day lol Not sure a lot of people with my kind of car buy chains so I might be lucky. Maybe I could buy cables instead, although it's way less efficient. Looks like I'm good to do the Sun dance beside my car down a hill, jumping from one foot to the other [font style="font-style: italic;" size="1"](because it's too cold and I don't wanna lose my toes..) lol[/font]

So you bought the Rand McNally? You're Un-Canadian and have better eyes than me. What happened, you spend too much on the snowblower ? Don't you know that drug consumtion is reason number 1 for bankrupcy lol [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]

CHAINS Michel.. lol. The cable ones just make you think you are going to do better. Also a trick I use.. on the inside of the tire where your brake lines and stuff are.. if you put  chains on make sure you zap strap the loose ends onto the other chains back along the inside.. you dont want them flopping about and rip your brake lines.. trust me, it actually happens! I had to drive home with no breaks, down shifting with my truck to slow down and then using the e brake.

Why am I uncanadian? I am confused.. theres pretty much nothing anymore that is actually made in canada.. lots of it is made elsewhere then assembled here.

I think I did spend too much on the snowblower.. (I had even more fun today, I did the neighbors back driveway, then he gave me a beer and asked why I did it). But to me, I dont think anything is worth what they want anyway, so Im poor choice of person to judge what something is worth.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I just wen to change a  short I was given for Christmas for one which was larger - and found that the store was closed.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I seriously doubt it's going to be +7 and raining tomorrow.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Awww...so sorry to have missed wishing you a bon voyage Michel !  I hope your trip is wonderful and everything you are expecting it to be.....and that you STAY SAFE !

Lil Me....I have a lot of ice and stuff here......you sound like you are REALLY GOOD at getting rid of it.  

House guests have left ...and I enjoyed every moment they were here...and would enjoy more if they could stay.....yet the peacefulness that has fallen on Chez P.C. is quite lovely.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

nhl367

hmmm i had lots of snow...but tomorrow its + 10 and raining so good bye snow  

Orik

said this on another thread but applies here more or less... reading a little of spontaneous healing. web pages on jaundice / hepatitis / liver failure / healing foods / high potassium / low salt dieting .. and other ridiculous malarkey... most of it sounds like complete bunk.

i wouldn't mind having a juicer and trying some of the things.
sugarcane juice with lemon sounds pretty darn tasty..
fresh pineapple juice with carrots sounds good too
tomato juice and lime sounds extremely disgusting..
id probably wash that down with a cup of sugarcane and lemon juice providing i can find sugar can and figure out a way of extracting the juice...

just were do i get sugar cane and how do i remove the juice ?

isn't it like wooden and to big for a juicer...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Pepper. :)

Have you heard of milk thistle?  And I read that walnuts have vitamin B17 (Laetrile) that is good for hepatitis and liver.  

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Laetrile.html

Orik

nope never heard of milk thistle what is it... walnuts i had heard were good for u before but never knew they are good for the liver too...  well i guess i will have to look this info up and maybe give them a try... were would i buy walnuts then fresh ones that is...  thanks for the info purelife..

purelife i miss pepper so much. pepper is in a cat shelter cause i was to sick to care for her and she needs vet and specialized care... something i just cant afford to give to her now that im no longer working... so my christmas was very lonely and i think peppers is also...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I hae nothing interesting to say.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I have been looking at the sales.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I have been attempting to NOT look at teh sales. lol.

I cant believe the ICBC and teh VPD. My brother witnessed an obvious hit and run. He got the lisence of the hitter ang the lisence of the parked vehicle that was sideswiped. He was on his way to work and didnt call it in for another few hours. He called ICBC who told him thats nice, but since it was a hit and run, and the vehicle hit was not a bc vehicle, he should call the police. The police said yeah, they didnt see it and it happened a few hours ago so its nothign to do with them. He argued with them, and then after a few minutes they finally agreed to take down his info and the report of what happened.

My brother went away with the attitude now, that if anything happens, ICBC and the police dont give a shit about what actually happened.. even though there is a witness. My brother called the lisencing department of the vehicle that was hit, and they didnt want to know about it either. Incredible.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

things are so bloody much the shits... our government services have gone to shit and been flushed down the crapper.. our bureaucracy of police welfare employment insurance icbc bank institutions are all involved in one form of a scandal or another...

purelife

I let MrPL trim my hair with kitchen shears.  I will be buying proper barber scissors.    

|