The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

True  This stuff is YUMMY....[img style="width: 105px; height: 123px;" src="http://www.lesliebeck.com/images/articles/All-Bran-Guardian-whitespace.jpg"]

The person below me is ok about fall coming on, because the summer was SO perfect.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

JJ wrote: odd thought is Michels leaving and [/b][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]his deletion of all his threads[/span] the reason as to why we can no longer edit our own posts ?

Yes.  That was a little much, altering the context of 10,000 posts of the people who posted before and after him.  There are many many 'conversations'  left behind, that appear as one person talking to themselves for pages.

Russ

True to the question from PC who DID post a question so as to not muck up the PBM game thread doohickey

PBM has had breakfast

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

false  Just came in to do so though.

The person below me is going to try a Bacon Explosion one of these days.

[img style="width: 528px; height: 396px;" src="http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/picture10.jpg"]

*full recipe here.... http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

grrr  why can't I post a proper link any more.

Russ

False... Ive had one. Think I posted a pic on here of it too?

They are heart stoppingly good!

PBM hopes it stays nice without rain for the next few days as well..

P.C.

True  It's quite breezy here in the last hour...but it's better than the rain we were expecting.

The person below me wonders if Gophie will be by today.

Gopher

False

PBM is far too aware that the leaves have started to fall.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

False, I havent noticed anything like that yet.

Im STILL laughing at the last question and answer.

PBM likes watching National Geographic Channel

Gopher

True

PBM wonders if Russ will be around to read this the moment its sent

Russ

False.. I KNOW I wasnt.. sorry Gopher.

PBM wonders like me which will be the next plant this new cat called Datsun... will walk on, destroy, tear out, and then wallow in. He destroyed the aloe vera plant

There is a fern, two long dangly leaf plants, a tree like plant, and then a short colourful leafy plant.

Orik

false, i never knew you had a plant destroying fleaball named dustin.. probably the fern like thing

The PBM is not happy about the winter rains and the possible snow we will have this year.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

True

PBM is aready cheesed off with the shortening hours of daylight and the thought that they'll get even shorter for the next couple of months or so.

JJ

True, I think that is what I dislike about Nov & Dec driving home from work in the dark!

PBM  is looking forward to the colourful fall leaves soon.

Orik

True and False... I am happy that the leaves are turning I love the colours that come with fall. False cause I hate the cold wet weather...  

The Person Below me is suffering from sleepless nights and has noticed their moods becoming grumpier

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

False....I've had those frustrating sleepless night though.  Lately I have been working so hard outside, that I'm
            practically asleep before I get in to bed.

The person below me has a list of indoor winter chores.

|