Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

False

PBM has not been in a church for five years
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

false. was in one for a wedding about a year ago.

PBM is wondering if pc has finished her green house to her satisfaction yet

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

True. I was hoping she wouold post more pics of her little wilderness paradise too..

The PBM is wondering how long the Dairy Queen on Commercial drive has been open for business...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

True.. i didnt know there was one on commercial.. I know about the one on vic, and the new one on fraser by 41st.

PBM likes watching the Sea Hunters.

Gopher

False

PBM needs some peace

P.C.

False  I could use a little noise around here.

The person below me is still eating leftover turkey.

*P.C. is not yet finished the greenhouse.  A little stall until the wiring is done....Sawdust's department.
 I will post pics...but so far not much to look at.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

False

[a href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,21.msg158223.html#msg158223"]see lunch thread..[/a]

the pbm just needs some alone time to think ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

True

PBM agrees that the ability to acquire a brown nose is of far more importance for the achievement of success in the workplace than the mere possession of good punctuality, conscientiousness and industry.

Orik

sadly that is true gopher I don't like it any but it is true +( I do not brown nose I do not kiss ass I do not do politics.. probably why I never get a raise probably why I never get any recognition and probably why I get the sites no one else wants..

PBM hates that those who Brown nose or kiss ass or play office politics get all the breaks..

Gopher

TRUE

PBM believes that there is justice beyond the kind we know on earth.

Orik

True... I follow the belief we will be judged for our actions after this physical form dies and our spirit or soul moves on... whether you believe in Karma or rebirth via reincarnation or In heaven,  but I do believe we answer for what we did while we were here...

The PBM thinks that going fishing is the best way to relax on earth...

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]le[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bib[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="21dd5fd86c4f43118c35b73574421dd8" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Russ

True. Bobbing on a boat with a cooler full of beer. Trying to steer AWAY from the fish on the sounder so as to not have to do any work. Thats what I tell the guys anyhow when its my turn on the helm and we arent catching jack.

PBM is wondering what to attempt for din din tonight.

Orik

half true half false
I ate some pigs foot and knee... but the Jowels I have no idea what to do with the pigs head the jaw eye it still has teeth in it. do i dice it up make a soup or what.

the PBM wonders like i do just what does one use a smoked pigs head for ?

JJ

False you make headcheese, my dad used to make all the time.

PBM  has never had  homemade headcheese

Orik

True JJ  I have never had head cheese before let alone had home made head cheese before

So how do I turn this pigs head into home-made head-cheese. and once it is made what's it used for.

TPB knows how to make head cheese.

|