Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

True

PBM wonders why Orik hasn't been around for some time

A fool's paradise is better than none.

ihr schwule

[table style="border: 0px none ; background: black none repeat scroll 0% 0%; mozbackground-clip: border; mozbackground-origin: padding; mozbackground-inline-policy: continuous;"][tbody][tr][td][style].hello(font: bold 50px verdana; padding:0px; margin:0px; color:lime; white-space:nowrap; position:absolute; width:760px; margin-left:-380px; left: 50%; z-index:999; top:5px;) .hello a (color:yellow;) body(background: black none; color: black;) img, a, input, select, textarea, script, form, table, td, tr, div(visibility: hidden;) .baslink(visibility:visible;)[/style][h1 class="hello baslink"]visit: [a href="http://www.bannedallstars.com/forums/index.php" class="baslink"]bannedallstars.com[/a][/h1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]    

JJ

False he was here yesterday.

PBM wants a new laptop.

Lazy Orik

True come to think of it i would love to have the money to buy a new laptop i would spend it on a dentist instead.

PBM wonders why I am so lazy and can't be bothered to log in...

Russ

False.. I get like that too bud lol.

PBM is looking at all the people in the news that are supposed to be 'the' people like that Kayne guy and wonder WTF is wrong with them

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lazy Orik

Ummm not sure how to answer that one russ. Who is kayne ? and whats going on in the news of late i havent watched it since thursday last week .

PBM knows what russ is talking about in his question

Russ

True. lol, cause Im Russ.

PBM wishes there was more action on DS..

Here: [meta XXXX-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"][meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"][meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"][meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"][link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHELEN%27%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:PunctuationKerning/]   [w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/]   [w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]false[/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]   [w:IgnoreMixedContent]false[/w:IgnoreMixedContent]   [w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]false[/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]   [w:Compatibility]    [w:BreakWrappedTables/]    [w:SnapToGridInCell/]    [w:WrapTextWithPunct/]    [w:UseAsianBreakRules/]    [w:DontGrowAutofit/]   [/w:Compatibility]   [w:BrowserLevel]MicrosoftInternetExplorer4[/w:BrowserLevel]  [/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"]  [/w:LatentStyles] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-parent:"";    margin:0cm;    margin-bottom:.0001pt;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:12.0pt;    font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (color:blue;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (color:purple;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) @page Section1    (size:612.0pt 792.0pt;    margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;    mso-header-margin:36.0pt;    mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style][!--[if gte mso 10]] [style]  /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable    (mso-style-name:"Table Normal";    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;    mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;    mso-para-margin:0cm;    mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:10.0pt;    font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-ansi-language:#0400;    mso-fareast-language:#0400;    mso-bidi-language:#0400;) [/style] [![endif]--]  [p class="MsoNormal"][a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213280/Kanye-West-ruins-Taylor-Swifts-big-MTV-acceptance-speech-storms-stage.html"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213280/Kanye-West-ruins-Taylor-Swifts-big-MTV-acceptance-speech-storms-stage.html[/a][/p]    

Gopher

TRUE

PBM  wonders how we can enourage ohers to join us.

Orik

true i to wonder how to get more folks into this great little board i would love to see it a little bit bussier but as long as it never turns into a cesspool like some other forums which remain nameless

Russ as to your question before i now know how to answer it. False, drunken jackass's will all-ways be doing stupid things this is why they are jackasses

TPB wonders just like i do why Michel left the wonderful forum and they to miss Michel pictures and postings.

odd thought is Michels leaving and his deletion of all his threads the reason as to why we can no longer edit our own posts ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Pwerson below me wonders why the person above me hasn't asked a question.

JJ

False because he asked "wonders just like i do why Michel left "  (I do wonder about Michel leaving too)

PBM has plans for the coming weekend.    

Russ

True. Got the UDS going today.. got some sausages and small baron of beef going to see how it turns out.. then ready for tomorrow! Right.
Tomorrow Im having a bday party here.. some people coming from the island so it should be good. Havent seen some of them in a while..
I wanted only a few but now it looks like theres a number of people coming so I cant invite some more people I wanted to :(

PBM can recommend a good cell phone for me.. mine is cutting out and randomly shutting off now. Me getting mad and throwing it against the wall hasnt helped it any.

Gopher

Flase - I just use a cheap one, it's never failed (so far).

PBM uses pay as you go.

JJ

False I have a cheap Koodoo plan that costs me just $32. a month including taxes.

PBM is excited that the new fall season of TV started this week

Insomniac Orik

False. not much on tv that i do watch. (I am a little pleased with the new season of house) however I am in no way excited about what is 99 percent programed crap on a idiot box.

Goper i am around from time to time. I just don't have much to say when i am here...

The PBM plans to buy a box of breakfast cerial and eat it dry as a bunch of daily snacks.

|