Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Orik

umm

sit and read in a book store while they continue to shop

watch more tv

stay up later than normal ( to watch more tv hehe)

ummm
climb the walls ?

do gymnastics ( this is not a guess i dont think any parent would )

okay im out of ideas at the moment maybe Micheal has some more good ones...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Actually, one of your answers is VERY VERY close Orik.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

P.C.

Not sleep 49er....although we're in the right neck of the woods.

49er

I meant getting up late

P.C.

Yup.....I understood your direction.....but that's not it.  

Orik

stay out or up past curfew ?

stay up late

be late

come home late

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Nope.  It has nothing to do with sleep.  Although, there is an indirect connection.

Orik

Actually, one of your answers is VERY VERY close Orik.

grrrrr

ponders and thinks

not climb the walls or gymnastics

is it jump on the bed ?

P.C.

is it jump on the bed ?

[FONT size=5] Ding ding ding ding !!!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=6]That's the one !!!! [/FONT]    <<< my subtle clue.

[FONT size=4]You are the lucky winner of shiny new Bed Jumping Protective Gear ![/FONT]

Orik

lol or gear to protect u when rolling out of bed ...done that before to my own chagrin

P.C.

What's worse than falling out of bed.......I remember sleeping in the bed I had recently moved lengthwise against the wall.  I ever so slightly woke up, and attempted to turn over....but in the darkness and my partial sleep induced stupor, I didn't realize the wall was about a half inch from my nose....and THAT'S the direction I moved for my roll over.  SLAM !!!!  Such a rude awakening !

Orik

lol and rolling out of bed
wham
 face meet floor
another very rude awakening ...in my own defense... i was in a hospital bed...
 after that night i raised the bed rail to keep me from doing it again.... gotta be careful pc floors doors and walls hurt ;)

any new brain pickers to stick us with my dear ?

P.C.

Holy !  Who'd a thunk !

What profession has the most people in it who use plastic surgery.

|