Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol....none of the above
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

bear

EDIT I fawking hate that 25 second rule.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Humans share about 40% of their DNA sequence with this food !

P.C.

I don't suffer that problem, because I'm just not that fast.  

...no bear  

nhl367

dog...cat...i know not the kind of food ill eat...but people do eat them  

49er

Orik

she says food
vegetables and fruit are also food.. but at a guess i too would have to say pig / pork. seeing that the swines heart and liver have been transplanted in to man a time or 2  fairly successfully

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Good thinking....although none are correct.  

Orik

im still thinking this one over pc... now when u say food do u mean animal or vegetable ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

okay after some research could it be eel ? as in the long skinny ugly fish some which can produce electric shocks

P.C.

It isn't an animal.  Actually, I find the answer kind of amusing.....and the fact that I find the answer amusing makes it doubly funny.

stretchedout

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

JJ

I've heard this before and the answer is something really odd like a tomato.

stretchedout

I seriously guessed bananas and partly guessed such because I have one next to me that I have been putting off eating. So I just decded to search "humans share dna" and up comes: [A class=l onmousedown="return clk(this.href,'','','res','1','')" href="http://www.thingsyoudontneedtoknow.com/dnabananas.html"][FONT color=#0000cc]We share 50% of our DNA with bananas[/FONT][/A]    

stretchedout

Changed my guess to cabbage!

|