Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

P.C.

You're all on the right track now.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

lazy orik

49er

Orik

fruits ? or vegetables

if its fruits oranges and pears and plumbs

in vegetables what about green beans Brussels sprouts and onions
followed by frantic guesses of
leeks
water cress
chestnuts
and
corn

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Good guesses everybody !  Gophie got it.  It is in fact lettuce....which kind of amuses me.

[FONT size=7]GOPHIEEEEEEEE !  [/FONT]

[FONT size=7]Lettuce indeed ![/FONT]

Orik

way to go gopher nice guess work Mano...
okay pc... cracks fingers... whats next madam, my brain needs some challenges to work on now that my body is broken for a bit...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

OK.....I'm working on it as we speak !  

P.C.

What is it, that 70% of parents allow their kids to do while on vacation, but not at home.

Orik

P.C. wrote:

What is it, that 70% of parents allow their kids to do while on vacation, but not at home.
i think it is wander off alone. i see more parents looking for lost kids while away on vacation than at any other time

P.C.

Oooo...good one.  Not it though.

Orik

hmmm

thought that was it for sure
starts wracking the wreckage of a seldom used mind
for possible answers

talk to strangers

play dirty

play in the rain

cut class

skip school

go with out a jacket ?

edit add

drink ie alcohol

spend time alone with the opposite sex ( for the older kids )

do a day camp ?

this is not so easy to guess... i have no kids

P.C.

All good guesses.  You don't have to have kids to get this one.  As we were all kids once, that is the only requirement you'll need.

This is something that would be done indoors.

|