Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'm going to backtrack....and say that Kitten's earlier answer....reading.....MAY be a related activity.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Well i was saying they Fart...

but perhaps they are having a Nap instead... how[span class="smalltext"][/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ur[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]abs[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="5ed5aadc2270d767952330ee41616f52" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

And that TOO Orik, may possibly be related.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]

Orik

study ? write a letter do paper work

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Paperwork may ALSO be included in this 'activity'.

Have I got you totally confused yet?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]  

kitten

Read while on the toilet?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

OHHHH  Kitten !!!!  You're dancing all over it.

kitten

Read in the tub?

Orik

wipe their Bottom...
use a toilet...

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; 12pt: "]Nopes all round....but we are in the right ballpark.[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; 12pt: "][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; 12pt: "][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; 12pt: "]About 1/3 of all Americans say they do this while sitting? [/SPAN]

49er

kitten

Read the comics while on the "throne"?

P.C.

49er....you're moving away from the ballpark.......

Next answer was back on track....(I forget if it was Orik or Kitten)

OK...it was Kitten.....all over it !!!!  

kitten

Sing in the shower?

|