french fries
gasoline
coffee
alcohol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

banana ?

you said t was a fruit...
so it most definetly is not gasoline... lol...

sighs

g'night

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=5]YOU GOT IT ORIK[/FONT]

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2][/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bananas[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=bananas name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

That's well down on my list too.  I hadn't realized it was so popular.

Sportsdude

hmm I thought I put down banana somewhere but apparently I didn't, oh well.
Bananas= babies to me.

Anybody have any associations with fruits and vegetables?
Like for me root beer and cucumbers remind me of my hungarian oma.
pork reminds me of the farm

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]About 1/3 of all Americans say they do this while sitting? [/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]Really?[/SPAN]

kitten

Read

Make phone calls

Eat

P.C.

Nope, nope and nope.

kitten

Darn, darn and darn!

Use the computer.

Lazy Orik

Flatulate

[p id="pronun" align="justify"]Pronunciation: ['flæ-chê-lênt] [/p]    [p id="def1" align="justify"]Definition: (1) (Rare) Of a windy nature, full of air or wind (and, by extension, pompous), as spring and autumn are the most flatulent of the seasons; (2) containing a great deal of those very smelly gases created by bacteria in the intestines that occasionally slip out of the posteriors of unsuspecting humans and animals. [/p]  [p id="us1" align="justify"]Usage: Today's word works well when you have to talk about this unpleasant subject without using the equally smelly colloquial expressions for it. A flatulent person is rife with flatulence but they do not flatulate since no dictionary recognizes this word (yet). The gases which cause an eruction, another gaseous Word of the Day published recently, are completely different from those involved in flatulence.[/p]     [p id="sug" align="justify"]Suggested Usage: Unfortunately, when a lovely word like this one picks up a meaning related to a bodily function, all its other meanings quickly pale and evaporate. However, if you are clever, you can put the two meanings of today's word to useful effect: "Greta said that the senator's speech was flatulent; I am not sure if she was referring to his pomposity or bad breath." [/p]   [p id="etym" align="justify"]Etymology: Today's word blew our way, via French, from Latin flatus "wind, a blowing (out)." The original Indo-European root was *bhlo/bhle "blow," which came directly to English (avoiding French) as "blow," "bladder," "blast," and blather "to prattle," from Old Norse bladhra "to talk like air blowing out a bladder." "Isinglass" is the output of the folk etymology (influenced by glass) of obsolete Dutch "huizenblas" from hus "sturgeon" + blase "bladder," a material somehow remindful of today's word. (We hope Ray Johnson's mess hall at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas didn't bring today's word to mind—or nostril; I guess we should be grateful that he thinks of us when words like today's occur to him.) [/p]    [p style="font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;" align="justify"]   –Dr. Language, YourDictionary.com[/p][p style="font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;" align="justify"][span class="smalltext"]
shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [/p][table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ma[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bag[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="e84d18107669e3b2a33bdecd6311aa02" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

49er

cross their legs

scratch

kitten

P.C.

Not it Kitten.....and Orik....I'm not exactly sure what your answer is.....but I don't think it's it.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]    

kitten

|