Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

Fresh cotton sheets?  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

Yum....not roast beef.

OK.....it's not a meat, but it IS a food.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Laundry that has been dried outside?

OK, Schadenfreude, it's all yours.  I have to get my beauty sleep.  (desperately needed)  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

49er

Schadenfreude

Is it a pie? Apple, pumpkin.....
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

P.C.

Sorry.......had a phone call......

good answers........love the fresh cotton sheets.  It IS something to eat..  

Schadenfreude

P.C.

Nope...not coconut......but it IS a fruit.

[FONT size=5]BIG CLUE !!!![/FONT]

Schadenfreude

Mint?

We have a patch of mint growing in our yard and when I hit it with the lawn mower, I say to myself "what a lovely smell".  

49er

Schadenfreude

Since you said it's not lemon apple or orange,

I'll guess watermelon?[/DIV]

Orik

LOL, at the idea of watermelon pie...

I'm going to guess

rhubarb pie

strawberry pie

strawberry and rhubarb pie... ( my third favorite)

lemon mer rang pie ( my second favorite)

blue berry pie ... the ultimate in pies ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

No cherry pie Orik?  (my fave)

Anywho....sorry to say....none of the above.  But we're surely narrowing it down.

P.C.

I think I said earlier that this wouldn't even make it into my top 20......but after all the yummy smells you've all posted, I think I'd say, not even my top 50.

|