Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

that's one old hauger watch.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Wow....very clever sleuthing Schade.....I wish that were the correct answer, but it's not.

It's not about the watch specifically.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

The show actually lasts a full 60 minutes.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

I hate Mornings Orik

yawns... stretches....

morning all...

so what was the question again ?

uhhh something about 60 minutes
something about diffrence ?

ughhh... its to damn early and i need a coffee

so the watch is always ticking... ( can always be heard in the show? )

it ticks backwards...

yawns, okay time for that coffee and a shower...
back to work for another day... then back here to play..
later gators..

Orik

patiently awaits pc's responce...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kitten

*foot tapping impatiently*

P.C.

My humble apologies Orik.  Ummm....I forget the answer.  Suffice to say, it was incorrect.

damn!

A response while I was responsing.  

Orik

Lol, that is true kitten, "foot tapping impatiently"... don't forget the exasperated look thrown in pc's direction.. .

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

lol....nothing personal of course.

drat....again.  3 codes for one post      

kitten

When I see the notice that there has been another response when I'm posting, I just go ahead and post anyway.

I've got to get back to work now.  Last shift!  

Orik

lmao, yes the spy bot post script is very damned annoying ... shakes a fist of frustration at teh bork...

okay so back to the question can you provide any additional clues pc ?

There is something unusal about the show 60 Minutes on CBS, that sets it apart from other shows.  What is it ?

Orik

ive never watched it more than a few times for a few minutes. so i'm finding the question a tad difficult...

thinks

wonders
it does not have any comercials ?

P.C.

Alright.....that did it.

NOW what just happened, is I hit post, and a new window came up to tell me I forgot the code....and when I went back to put in the code, my whole message was gone.  

Orik

don't have that problem mozilla firfox and all. it tends to rember. as to where internet explorer tends to delete...

sorry about that PC...

but blame Teh Bork its all his fault...

i think i can feel a smiting coming his way cause of this implemented measure to slow or stop bots...

P.C.

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

I thought I'd get around it by using the Qucik Reply, which has no place for a code.....but it just ate my whole message AGAIN.

Last try.

Clue.

See if this jingles any thoughts.  It's something that is happening while the clock is ticking, that you can't see.

Ummmmm....I'm signing out after this post.  This is way too annoying for me.  It's taking me 5 minutes per post.  

|