Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved in compromising positions

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved in compromising positions on a stage

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:
 Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs.

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that they arrested Russ who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs and australian rats.

purelife

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos.[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]But knowing that[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]they arrested Russ[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs and australian rats.[br style="font-weight: normal;"] [br style="font-weight: normal;"] "Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife.

[/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div][/div]
 [div]

Russ

purelife wrote:
Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos.[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]But knowing that[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]they arrested Russ[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs and australian rats.[BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.

purelife

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos.[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]But knowing that[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]they arrested Russ[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] [/b]who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs and australian rats.[br style="font-weight: normal;"]
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself.  [br style="font-weight: normal;"]

[/div]

[div]

Russ

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos.[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]But knowing that[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]they arrested Russ[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] [/b]who was involved in compromising positions on a stage lately vacated by mice on drugs and australian rats.[BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself as she went

purelife

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[/b]  

Russ

purelife wrote:
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] Then Teh Borken Jumped[/SPAN][/b]  

purelife

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies. Then Teh Borken Jumped[/b] on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] Purelife who's drinking[/SPAN]  

|