Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
   Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
   Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
   Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky",  

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash,

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her

Lise

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust

Russ

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Russ wrote:
 Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos.

Russ

Sweeping mighty horns then heeded the downtrodden, trampling on those who would dare defy the sheer awesomeness known as Russ' Majestic Stance. Lise knelt before Russ, offering Gopher a tantalising glimpse of Russ' horns and her brazenly Gopher-like idol. "Behold!", a voice below cried, "I have lost my zwinky!" In a flash, Purelife exposed her darkest secret which was her undeniable lust to see Lise's uncensored stagette photos. But knowing that
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|