Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[strong style="font-weight: normal;"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies. Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared  

Russ

purelife wrote:
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]a concoction prepared with a blender [/SPAN]  

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive  

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as    

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away.    

Lise

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started

Lise

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the

Lise

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens landing brought out

Russ

Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens made lise thirsty  

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

"Oh my god, what happened in here!" said Purelife as she cheated by using more than three words.  I guess I need to be punished then, she thought to herself[STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"] as she went to the nearest depot to find some goodies.[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"] [/SPAN]Then Teh Borken Jumped on top of Russ's goats doggie doo.[/b] Purelife who's drinking a concoction prepared with a blender and garlic escargot thats still alive, watched curiously as it ran away. A spacecraft landed loaded with beer - Russ's mouth started to drool in  anticipation, all the excitement of aliens made lise thirsty and she struggled  

|