So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hmmm. Nice. Well, as long as I'm in something sexy in your dreams then I'm happy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

[img alt="" src="http://207.201.249.220/miggle/forums/images/smilies/Sheep1.gif" border=0]

hmm?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Cute goat.

Anyways, gotta run. Talk soon. Hugz.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Take care, have a good day.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I have dreams about DS people all the time.
Lise is always cleaning my teeth telling me that I'm not doing a good job.
I seem to meet purelife, lise, kitten, p.c. at a coffee shop a lot and talk for some reason.

But yeah I've had some weird ones too, don't like those.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

What's everyone's lunch plans?  I haven't decided yet.  I do feel like White Spot....mmm...fries!

Sportsdude

I ate before I went to bed this morning around 4am so I'll just have some irish tea to wake me up.  

Lise

Er.... OK. I'm creeped out that you have me in your dreams, SD.

White Spots fries are awesome!! I don't know what they put in them (probably trans fat oil and what-have-you-not) but they're tasty. Also like KFC fries but I try not to eat them as much. Don't believe in supporting KFC policies.

Have you tried NY fries? Gorgeous.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

White Spot fries are the best!  I like their legendary burger too.  It's my first choice of fast food burgers. They also have one of the best cheese cakes.  Real traditional, nice textured simple New York Cheesecake.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Cheesecake? They have cheesecake there? No way. Hm. Goes to show just how many times I go to a WS restaurant. My husband doesn't really like it there and he's a burger person.

I usually go for their pastas.

Ever tried the cheesecakes at Bread Garden? Simply divine. Pricey though but worth every buck.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol Lise. What happened was I have a lady dentist who just gets on my case all the time about plaque and such and I'm a very visual person so instead of her talking to me you were talking to me.  Then you had tree problem in your yard and I removed them easily.  When I dreamt of that one, it was because the week before I was removing a dead tree from my yard and you had been talking about tree or shrub problems.  

So no biggie really.  I get all these dreams all the time.  Like my worst dream evar was when President Bush was torturing me. good times.

So they don't mean anything.

Lise

Uhm. OK, SD. *shuffling back*

My dreams usually involve school. I don't know why. Like I'm always back at highschool, always waiting to do exams I don't understand. Meh. I think I've some issues I haven't resolved from my school days.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol
trust me its just random jargon.

When I'm down I usually have this re-occuring 'happy place' dream where I'm on a farm in the mountains.

purelife

I didn't know that WS sold cheesecake until I heard this lady telling this guy how much she loves WS's cheesecakes!  Yes, I was eavesdropping, but but...I heard the word "cheeeeessecake!"  mmmmmmm......

Bread Garden has cheesecakes too?  I've gotta try.  Oh, and Superstore sells tasty New York cheesecake.  I was quite impressed with the taste.  
Thanks guys.  Now I've got to have cheesecake this weekend.  Tonight would be better. :P  MMMMmmmmmmmm.....

P.C.

I haven't had it for years, but when I used to have it, it was consistantly the same year after year after year.  IF it's still the same, it's how cheesecake was meant to be.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|