So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

wow, I started typing my reply like TEN posts ago.. what the heck am I missing here?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

SWEET, PC. Anyone wants to party crash into PC's theme nights, hands up!!!!!! Wow. You go through all that for a theme night. You're very creative!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Poor Russ. You're..... missing a lot.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Sorry I got defensive.  I apologize  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Nevermind, SD. Moving on.....................................................
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

okay cool dinner photos P.C. Never had a dinner like that before.  

Russ

Lise wrote:
 SWEET, PC. Anyone wants to party crash into PC's theme nights, hands up!!!!!! Wow. You go through all that for a theme night. You're very creative!! [/DIV]
 Wow, yes. Its amazing what you have come up with.. I want to come too!

I like the theme night theories!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Have you guys done a theme night before? The closest I've done is Halloween party but nowhere as beautiful as PC's.

Hey, she's our residential Martha Stewart. You can ask her anything!!!
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

All I'm saying is I know for certain I couldn't do an assignment while on DS.  I haven't got that kind of focus.  (I'm easily distracted.....lol)  Walking and chewing gum at the same time are a stretch for me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah my dad always used to yell at me when I did homework with the tv or radio on.  I have to have something in the background going or I can't do anything.  If things get too quiet I freak. Like right now I've got the radio on listening in my left ear. The tv on listening it with my right and I'm on the computer.  I don't watch the tv I just listen to it.  

Lise

Ditto, PC. I'm the same when it comes to assignments. I have to switch off the TV and radio to concentrate.  
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Holy....all my posts are out of time.  I'm having the same trouble as Russ.  By the time I get something typed up, 10 posts have gone by.

I'll try harder to stay with the program. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]  

Lise

Weird. It's lightning fast for me.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

With a radio in one ear, the TV in the other, and actually maintaining a converstation and writing and thinking,  I'm sure I'd be hard pressed to recite Mary Had a Little Lamb.  

Lise

OK. I gotta run. You guys take care. Have a great night.
Bill Cosby.

|