Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeay! almost finish with this lesson!

Cool pl, what kind of noodles are they?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hello all,

Well, Deepfried didnt happen tonight, one of our friends called when I was picking up RSS and we ended up picking them up and going to Moderne Burger along Broadway and Trafalgar. Really good burgers, done 50's diner style.

Then we went and played bingo, LOL. Good times. I lost out pretty quick.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

wow sounds like you had bunches of fun Russ.  I listened/watched the nhl allstar game but mainly did my school work.  

Russ

LOL, yeah guess so. Bingo.

Keep at the grind bud. Ill be doing nothing except studying next week... so Ill be in the same boat.

Sportsdude

Yup my deadline is Feb. 20th.  If I don't get this class done by then I'll be in a pickle that I don't think I can get out of.  And then when its finished a giant wooosh will be felt through the entire earth.  The 2 year nightmare would be capeesh.  

P.C.

No fried chicken tonight Russ?  Ahh well, another time.  You'll just be all the more learned by then.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Nope, the plan is tomorrow now! lol. Ill be planning and getting the stuff tomorrow.. then giving it a try.

Ill be taking pictures.. a few of my friends want to see how this batch turns out.

P.C.

What's your plan of attack?

Check out this method.....it's almost bang on to the recipe and method I use.  It's delish.

[A href="http://www.e-rcps.com/pasta/main/fowl/chick_kfried.shtml"]http://www.e-rcps.com/pasta/main/fowl/chick_kfried.shtml[/A]

Russ

Hmm, thanks... food for thought. Looks good though.!

I see them talking about the PC bread method.

P.C.

The PC bread method ???

Russ

Yeah, the PC bread method.. you said its the right temp if you throw in a hunk of bread and it fries pretty quick.

this is what they said:

[FONT color=#253a70 size=4]Ideal frying temperature is about 365 degrees F (185 C) - ascertained with a frying thermometer or by dropping a 2" square of bread in the hot oil - it should turn golden brown in about 60 seconds.[/FONT]

P.C.

Ahhhh...yes.  LOL.  Used that one for years before I broke down and got a thermometer.  It works.

Anyways.....enjoy the evening.  I'm off to 'The Land of Nod' [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/e010.gif" border=0]

Russ

OK, have a good night.. Im off to bed pretty quick as well.

Thanks agian!

CK

Good Morning.

I won't be around for awhile. It is a busy time and I really need to limit my internet time. Too much work to do, it is busy at my work.

Should be a good year though. I may even make it to the Island with work. I will be in the Canmore area again in June/July and the West Kootenays after that for my field work. My office is still based here in Calgary so I will pop in here from time to time. (even if it is just to give P.C. a blessing)...ok, blessings for all!

Laterz Gaterz!

P.C.

Good morning CK !

Wow, you sound busy busy busy.  Good for you... that can only mean you are doing well.  I always seem to miss you. *cry*  The least I can do is get you a coffee.

[img style="WIDTH: 153px; HEIGHT: 120px" height=149 src="http://gimmecoffee.typepad.com/gimme_coffee/images/demi.JPG" width=260]

Have a great day CK

|