Hi and bye CK.  Missed ya again.  ;(

Good morning everyone! :)

Russ

Morning All!

Sorry to miss ya CK.

Grr. Im in a brilliant mood today. Lol.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ and purelife  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c012.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning PC and Russ.

How are you doing this morning, PC?  Are you getting more hours at work?

P.C.

I'm afraid not.  My blasted boss, has hired a couple of his buddies, and ONCE AGAIN I'm taking a back seat to the noobs.  I think it's time to look around for something new.  

purelife

Oh no, that's terrible to hear.  That happened to my b/f as well.  He got laid off but all of the friends and family of the boss didn't.  It's so unfair.  Bless ya.  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 I'm afraid not.  My blasted boss, has hired a couple of his buddies, and ONCE AGAIN I'm taking a back seat to the noobs.  I think it's time to look around for something new.

thats terrible PL! isnt that the way it always is though? The good people get screwed over by the whiners and the moaners.

P.C.

I've got 6 years plus with this company, and these guys that are sucking up my hours have been there for less than a month.  (I had 5 and a half years with the company, and then went back last year).  I came right out and asked my boss on Monday, if I could look forward to picking up Mr. Noobs leftovers.

purelife

I can't believe the kind of betrayal companies could do to an employee.  

Lise

Sheesh. That's terrible, PC. My voodoo curses on your boss till he sees the light.

Does anyone here know where you get those blue recycle boxes? Do you just buy one or get it from your council? Mine has a huge cracked.... I think those guys must have thrown it hard on the ground causing it to crack significantly.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise, call and they will come out and replace it. We have had two stolen.. they come out and give you a new one.

Lise

Oh, just call the council? Really? OK. I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Hmm. Makes me wonder why they sell these boxes at Home Depot if they'll come and replace them for you free of charge.

Do you know if they'll take the old one away? And why would anyone steal a blue box from you?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

We just called and they came out. called city hall. They can be used for storage.. just tell them yours was stolen from your alley. then you can keep the old one.

Lise

Hm. OK. Maybe I'll do that. Thanks again, Russ sweetness.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Oh, that reminds me. An update on our pizza experience from Papa Murphy's. It was delicious!!! I had three slices and they were great.

They also include a $2.00 coupon off next time and a free cheesy breadstick that I have to answer a couple of surveys from their website before I can use it.

Definitely give it a go if you haven't tried it.
Bill Cosby.

|