So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Where was the Papa's Murphy, Lise?  I forgot the place already?  Is it near Metrotown?

P.C.

Glad it worked out for you Lise.

* watching a movie right now......unusual for me.  Old movie, but one of my favourites.  No Way Out.  I've seen it probably a dozen times.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Papa Murphy's - near Rogers Video. Old Orchard.

No Way Out. Sounds familiar. Who's in it?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Kevin Costner, Gene Hackman......(and a small role played by Iman)  Excellent movie.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Lise wrote:
Oh, that reminds me. An update on our pizza experience from Papa Murphy's. It was delicious!!! I had three slices and they were great.

They also include a $2.00 coupon off next time and a free cheesy breadstick that I have to answer a couple of surveys from their website before I can use it.

Definitely give it a go if you haven't tried it.[/DIV]
 also ask for a "take N bake" club card.............you get a free pizza (type & size of your choice) for every 12 you purchased

Lise

Gotcha there, 49er.

Tried to do the survey for Papa Murphy's. Stupid website is geared towards US, I think. It won't take in my entire 6 digit numbers. Oh well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

So what did everyone have for lunch? I had left over tacos from Taco Bell and instant chinese noodles. mmm noodles.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I just had some chicken with cous cous.

purelife

Here's a cute 'lil joke.

[FONT size=2] THE LONELY BRAIN CELL

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which, by mistake,

happened to end up in a man's head.

She looked around nervously because it was all empty and quiet.

" Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice,

"HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a faint voice from far, far away..............

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>"We're down here ....."

[/FONT][/DIV]

Sportsdude

HAHAHA!!!!

thats classic purelife!

Lise

Hehe. purelife.....

Heya purelife, I did catch that link to DV. Funny how someone has taken my delightful ode to Mike and stuck it up there. I wasn't even aware that was me unless my evil twin was doing the work. I'm not stepping near that filth.

Lunch today was chicken stew. Hmmmmm.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

grandma's making meatloaf.  First time she's cooked something in years.  Poor lady she's 85 and taking anti depressants because she gets down and angry at herself for thinking thats she's not carrying her weight around and thinking she's a burden on the family. Poor grams.  

Lise

Terrible to hear that, SD. Give her all the support she needs. I know I'd hate to feel that way later in life.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah its been really really tough for her.  I can't believe she was living on her own down on the farm for 6 years after grandpa died.  Especially after her mini stroke.  She just isn't always 'there' if you know what I mean.  Whats even more bizarre is down on the farm her sons live not even a mile away and they never came to visit.  She's got a bladder issue and what really got her down was she was taking a bath in the hot tub and mom couldn't get her out she was stuck and I had to pull her out of the bath tub.  That really was the breaking point for her.  Plus she's fallen about 3 times, tripping over herself.  

tenkani

Bagel and cream cheese and some Japanese sesame snack-a-things.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|