So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I have one of those ball-bearing dishwashers.  It works perfectly, but needs regualr care.

I'm wondering where I will have the best shot at finding hotpot ingredients around here.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Our old dishwasher (maytag), while older, we would keep repairing it when it would break because it was good for so long. When it started leaving speckles on the plates and we were prewashing some, it was time. We got ours used though from a relative, they were renovating their kitchen and were just going to throw out their old one.. heard about that and rescued it.

No need for special ingredients. Just buy stuff at your local supermarket. You can slice up the meats on your own.          
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning Russ and PC!

I'm so glad that it's finally Friday today!  My g/f's and I are going out shopping and for drinks in Yaletown tonight.  That shall be fun as always.  It has been too long.....

Sore Russ?  ;)

Russ

Morning PL!

Shopping? and girls? BAD idea!

<I need some stuff, want a list? LOL>

Not at all actually. My partner in crime was a little bit, and was REALLY tired at the end. :)

How were the people at your end?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Not sore at all, surprisingly.  I did bruise from something but overall, I could do this again tonight!  I don't know if my friend is sore, haven't heard from him yet.  But yeah, we're good!  

P.C.

Good morning purelife. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c025.gif" border=0]

I'm almost afraid to ask......but what are we all sore from?

Lise

Morning kiddoes. Yay!! Rain! So happy. Now we can live like civilized ppl and start driving.

purelife and soreness? OMG.  I bet it's from swimming though.

Speaking of dishwashers, ours is so old, it's probably older than this house. I have half a mind to get a new one but there's not enough dishes to go in there every night. I always like to think of my hubby as my dishwasher. I cook, he cleans up. Great arrangement.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Exactly Lise......hence the ballbearing dishwasher.  All they need is some TLC, the occasional warm oiling and they seldom break down.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Exactly Lise......hence the ballbearing dishwasher.  All they need is some TLC, the occasional warm oiling and they seldom break down.[/DIV]
   ROTFL. Good one. I gotta remember to tell that to my dishwasher.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Good morning everyone glad to see Kitten's back!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

My ego is growing by leaps and bounds.  I'll be floating on air by the time I leave for work.  It's so good to be back with all of you again.

I'm having ham and pea soup for lunch with a Kaiser roll.  Comfort food!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I'm having instant thai noodles.  Its pretty darn good it had to be since I paid 5 bucks for it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

5 BUCKS ???  What'd you do......score it off the street ?????

Gopher

10 minutes ago I found a penny!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|