So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ally

Good afternoon everyone.  I feel like I should be saying Good morning.

Haven't had my cup of Timmy's yet.  Anyone else a really die hard coffee addict?

I honestly don't function without coffee.  No sense of humour.  

coffee coffee..  **chewing on my collar**
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

I can't wait to watch Blood Diamond, purelife. It looks good.

[/DIV]I watched it last night.  It was an EXCELLENT movie.  Great picture.  Excellent acting.  Wonderful story.   I definitely recommend it.

tenkani

LOL @ Ally    :)
I used to be a coffee addict. I switched to diet soda and tea. I think I still suck down the same amount of caffeine, it just takes a little longer. Funny you should mention it though, I slipped today and ordered a white chocolote mocha with my turkey sammich for Lunch. Mmmmmmmmm!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Ally

I know.  I'M PATHETIC!!!

Just drinking my fix now.  
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

tenkani

Hehe. I saved half of my coffee for later. Just started slurping it again after reading your post.
It had a sweet, chocolaty skin on top and was like liquid rapture sliding down my pie hole. Uuuuunghh!
*orgasmic shudder*

mr pomegranate

sheesh

my organic pear white tea (chilled) sounds so much more appealing (tad sweetened)

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"my organic pear white tea (chilled) sounds so much more appealing (tad sweetened)"[/span]

Lise

My avatar is just too sweet for you this time, tenkani.

Speaking of coffee, I too was once addicted to it. It took all my sheer power to stop drinking coffee. (headaches, bad mood etc etc) Being pregnant can be a powerful tool. I didn't even touch decafe. Now I enjoy the odd cup every so often but it sure feels good to be free of that demon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Your avatar is super sweet, true.
But maybe she is into bad girls like Avril.
Fire and Ice and all that?
I'm just saying, talk to her and see if she's interested.

kingy

has anyone been to the osaka teppanyaki steak house on broadway? i was thinking of having a little get together there and need restaurant suggestions.

Ally

I've been there several times.

It's okay.  Food is about a 6.5-7/10.  It can be loud as they sometimes have very large parties in attendance.  Great for a large party though.  The cooks are usually very entertaining.

Your clothes smell like a cookout afterwards...that's a downside.

Lise

My avatar still says no, unless of course, you offer Mace Windu on the platter.

We tried to eat at Osaka one time. It was so rude. We stood at the door for like 15 minutes but no one even tried to sit us. Never gone back.

You should try Tomakasu on West Broadway. It's awesome place. About $22 per head for all you can eat. Lots of good variety if you're into raw stuff.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Ally

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c00000"]I get first post of the day.[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c00000"][/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c00000"]Baby woke me up.  Now she's back sleeping and I can't sleep.[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00bf60"]At this rate by the time I get to sleep she'll be up [/FONT][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00bf60"]again [/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c00000"]I wish that you could buy sleep.  You know...go to the store and just purchase[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c00000"]a few hours.  [/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00bf60"]Have a good day everybody and have a very safe and Merry Christmas [/FONT] .

I'm coming home to Vancouver tomorrow.  I can't wait to get home.  Wish

me luck going through the border.  We're bringing lots of wrapped gifts and

I'm hoping that they don't decide to check us!

Lise

Oh I hear ya, Ally. It's amazing how much you take for granted when it comes to a simple uninterrupted sleep time. Still, I wouldn't give it up for all the money in the world.

Good luck crossing the border. It's gonna be fun.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yer a brave gal, Ally.  I thought that it was recommended that gifts not be wrapped.  Or am I thinking of air travel ?  I know even YEARS ago, that we were asked to unwrap the gifts we were bringing across the border.  Mind you, we were going the other way.  I don't know if this makes a difference.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|