So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I do it the easy way since I am making it for my lady.

2 Pkg. Knorr Cream of Asparagus soup                               Crumble chicken and cook in skillet.   Cook asparagus in water until  

3/4 lb. asparagus                                                                    tender.  Whisk Knorr soup with  cold milk until blended.  Combine

Ground chicken...1/2 lb.                                                         all ingredients in large saucepan and bring to boil.  Reduce heat and

Chicken broth...1 can, 10 oz.                                                 simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

3 c. milk

7 c. cold water

For her it has to be pureed, but otherwise, serve with croutons or grated cheese.  White

sharp cheddar gives a nice flavour  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Ooh. Sounds divine and healthy. Can I use skim milk for the soup or whole milk?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I use whole milk for richer flavour, but I imagine skim milk and two tablespoons of Becel would be good too.

Lise

Awesome. Thanks, kitten. I'm printing out the recipe as I type. Hopefully, Lise Jr. will be able to lap it up. She loves soup anything so this might be a cheat way to get her to eat her veggies.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hello all! Hows your boxing days?

I hate ferries. I missed the 1245 back to Tsawassan by ONE CAR again! Incredible, we did that on the way TO the island. What are the chances?

Lunch for us was turkey sammy's! I found out that my mummy had some turkey lurkey saved for me. Missed the soup though. We were going to eat on the ferry but with all the sheeple onboard and LONG lineups we just had a coffee instead and stopped for sushi at asiana sushi on terminal ave.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Hey Russ, glad to hear you got home. At least you got home safe and sound so that's what counts.

I hate the food on the ferries. Expensive and not very fresh. I bring my own food whenever I board the ferries. Heck, already paying so much for the fare, damn if I'm gonna spend more Raging Poodle on the ferries.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

So did you enjoy your time in PA, Russ  ?

I see you're expanding from goats, to goats AND sheep. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

You could say, Russ has moved up the ladder and become one with the sheep. At least, you don't hear them complaining.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

So when they say "Baa" it isn't meant as a criticism?

Lise

Methinks "Baa" is a word that says "C'mon and get some, Russ".... in a nutshell.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I dont know why you all have this goat fetish.

Not to say anything about sheep???? Where?

Yep, got home safe and sound so that IS what matters, you are right miss Lise.

Had a good time in PA, PC. Lots of fog lol, dont remember that at all the last number of times Ive been there. Ate at the J&L drive in which I always make a point of going to, then had inner on the night of the 23rd at the Clambucket. Great place. We also went and visited the key, was dreary both times we were there but got some nice pictures. We also went and hiked a small relatively unknown trail except to locals down to some pools and a waterfall. Wow, it was going pretty good with the snow runoff.

P.C.

Sounds like a good time Russ.

. We were going to eat on the ferry but with [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff40ff"]all the sheeple [/FONT]onboard and LONG lineups we just had a coffee instead and stopped for sushi at asiana sushi on terminal ave.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

LOL! I actually never noticed that PC, I tend to use that actually without thinking.    

purelife

Good afternoon Russ, PC, Lise, Kitten and everybody else who is here and coming.  

Just relaxing at home today.  Having some friends over to hang out soon.  Hopefully, we get to go for Pho today.  I sure can use some hot soup.

Russ

Afternoon miss purelife.

Hope you get to enjoy your pho.

Im just sitting around attempting to stay on task studying and listening to my brother moan about not being able to sleep in, lol.

|