So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Canadian

Well, it sounds ok to me. I guess you would just have to try it and see for yourself. I am not sure about chicken at breaky though?

Russ

People say the same thing about steak
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Hi guys.

Am on a virtual break from DS. Too busy these days. I'll drop in every so often but won't be contributing as much.

Meh. I need another twin to sit here.

TTYL. Much love, Lise.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hi lise! Bye lise!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Canadian

Russ wrote:
People say the same thing about steak[/DIV]
 that is true.

I also like to have breakfast for supper sometime. pancakes and eggs at dinner is cool!

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
hi lise! Bye lise!  

[FONT color=#0000bf][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000bf]Come back, Lise.[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kingy

anyone know of any good sites with sample cover letters? i always have a hard time writing those.

P.C.

Most are trying to sell you their services.

[A href="http://jobstar.org/tools/resume/ctemp.php"]http://jobstar.org/tools/resume/ctemp.php[/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Hi P.C.

Just trying to picture what your property would look like with all the snow, big trees...*Sigh*.

I know all my life that I lived in Burnaby, I don't remember as much snow as they got all at once recently.

Calgary got pretty cold for awhile. -30, four nights ago or so. broke a record. Back to normal now.

I don't remember cold like that since I went to school here. Didn't bother me much, I hid indoors and drank..er ummm..studied..

Sportsdude

we got a lot of snow took pictures, let Tigger out and he won't come out from under the house oh well hope he's enjoying himself.  Can't go anywhere today the car has been blocked by the snow plow plowing the road.  Good thing I didn't work this morning its 11am and my dad still isn't home yet. yeesh.  I wonder if people even care about the paper this morning.  

Russ

Hello CK, didnt realize you were over here, recognize you from DV.

I dont remember it snowing here like it did since I was a little kid. Although my sense of much was probably a lot different back then.

Is negative 30 a record in Alberta? I remember being in Red Deer on vacation visiting friends about 5 years ago and there was a flash freeze, it got to neg 27. Never been in something like that before, bit of a system shock.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Hi Russ and sports!

Yeah, I went to university here a few years ago and it was c-c-cooold. So dry though. I feel like the Emperor with all that static electricity coming out of my hands...(star wars geek here).

I moved here almost 2 years ago and the other night was the coldest I felt in a long time. I walk to work, so I prepare for it.

Sportsdude

The coldest I've ever been in is between -5 to -10 C with a stiff wind sitting around in the morning waiting for deer to come by deer hunting with my cousin. (I watch but basically nothing comes around so we just talk)  

CK

The news said on Tuesday morning it was -30 w/ a windchill of -42+. Yeah, I got to know my fireplace better that day. This is abnormal for November. my and the boy took a day off that day and relaxed at home.

The crazy thing about Calgary, the Chinooks. The temperature changes by the hour here. I seen it jump from -30 to +20 overnight here. I like it, but it turns the streets into instant slush.  Some people really get migraines too with the quick temperature change.

Sportsdude

Yeah I know what you mean by temperature change.  2 days ago it was 21 C here then 5hrs later it was -3 C and sleeting.  

|