Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Candles are bootiful!  

Sportsdude

I've got 10 in the fireplace  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

Just came back from our weekly pho lunch.  A group of us meet each week at this Vietnamese restaurant.  As usual I ordered my cholestrol special......#1, x-large bowl w/ beef tendon, tripe, brisket, round, etc.

Sportsdude

mmmm sounds so good.  I need to get some pho. Got to go back to my Vietnamese place soon. Maybe sometime in december.

I had what I always have quesadillas.  I had one with chicken and cheese. oh well need to buy some more stuff to spice it up.

purelife

oooooo sounds absolutely delicious 49er!  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 goats, we don't have natural gas in our area.  (I was going to say yet, but I hear that it may never come to this area)  It doesn't bother me though.  We always get a bar-b with a side burner, so we've got a couple options for cooking.

I'm also a candle fiend.....power out or not.  Love the candle light and always have a mega supply.[/DIV]
 Ok FOURTH ATTEMPT:

This is me PC. I post under that when Im in the computer lab cause I dont know my password, I have it on a post it at home.

Scented Candles are great when water and your girlfriend are involved. They are also great for lighting cigarettes, not that I do that or anything.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Thread Cop

HelloOOOOooooo everyone... how is everyone doing today?

"Re: So... Whats for lunch?"
I had a classic premium chicken sandwich with salad and diet coke  Yummy!  

Anyway.. you folks have a great rest of the day!!!    bye.......  

purelife

Hey Thread Cop!  Damn, I keep missing you.  

Sktyrains just had to be down when everybody had to leave work!  It was for more than 2 hours.  It was crazy getting home.  I'm so happy to be at home.    

Sportsdude

what made them down snow? Its raining here right now. sleet to come.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
Hey Thread Cop!  Damn, I keep missing you.  

Sktyrains just had to be down when everybody had to leave work!  It was for more than 2 hours.  It was crazy getting home.  I'm so happy to be at home.    
     Yeah, my girlfriend took a long time to catch a bus from her work to the skytrain, then when she got there the line was huge, she said one lady she talked to had been waiting over an hour, so she called me and I went and got her.. by the time I got there she still couldnt get on a skytrain. the one time its needed and the dumb thing goes down because of power/ software issues.

P.C.

You're a good guy Russ !

I think I knew your were goats, but it just didn't register  for a moment  (HA....get it JGG).  I would have known EXACTLY WHO I was talking to, had you posted under you're registered name, but I................Oh, never mind
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

so how's the snow? It hasn't changed over to ice here yet, yet the key word here.  

P.C.

We have a new 8 inches in the last 3 and a half hours.  It's absolutely gorgeous.  (I hear nasty rumours that it will turn to rain some time tonight.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

wow this is vancouver island we're talking about here but i swear you'd think it was Nova Scotia lol  

Russ

yeah, we gots the same over here. Its supposed to be 4 deg c here now and raining, i hate to break it to them, but my bulb outside reads - 4 deg c and its still snowin.

You use your sideburner PC? First time I used the one on mine, it was such a pain in the ass with spills and falling off and such, I never used it again. I opened it up on friday eve right before it snowed and it still looks brand new. Even though the bbq is two years old now, lol. Stainless really does last!  

|